Giving Back - In-Game Help for New Players

New Player Help and Guides
Prev 1 49 50 51 53 Next
Volunteering to help out new players by answering questions. Been playing for ~10 years or so. I do a lot of different content, including both current and old content. I play mostly alliance but occasionally can be seen on a horde character.

Realm: Cenarius
Faction: Alliance
Btag: Kohaku#1124
When it comes to helping I'm always more than willing.

Realm: Zul'Jin - US
Faction: Horde
Battletag: Desolation#1777

I've been with this game since the begining, I already help out any new players I spot so posting here could help me reach more players. I didn't see too many offering help from my realm so thats just another reason to offer help.

Ask any questions at any time, I'll answer to the best of my ability and if I cant answer the question I'll help you hunt the answer down.
Sign me up! I'd love to help. Been playing since around AQ opened, but skipped second half of MoP and most of WoD. Se habla español.

Realm: Ragnaros-US
Timezone: GMT -3
Characters: Astartes, Mastellone, Jön
BattleTag: Kupuka#1333
Please sign me up.

I Help players with game mechanics, gearing, pet/mount/achievement collecting, Voice sessions for mentoring, Talents/rotation advise etc.

Realm: Kil'Jaeden (I will work with people CR)
TimeZone: UTC - 08:00
Char: Zenjairus
BattleTag: SpiritWolfie#1239
Someone please help i cant log into the game because it says i am offline how do i change that to on line
11/13/2016 01:41 AMPosted by Aereneth
When it comes to helping I'm always more than willing.

Realm: Zul'Jin - US
Battletag: Desolation#1777

I've been with this game since the begining, I already help out any new players I spot so posting here could help me reach more players. I didn't see too many offering help from my realm so thats just another reason to offer help.

Ask any questions at any time, I'll answer to the best of my ability and if I cant answer the question I'll help you hunt the answer down.
can you help me
I came across this post by chance and love what you are doing here.
I have been playing since Vanilla and have helped a number of people out over that time.
It would be an honor and a privilege to be added to this list.

Starlíght - Alliance - Bloodhoof (note the I is a weird I, to do it hold alt and press 161 you will get í)

This is the one I am normally on
any new players wanna do the recruit a friend thing? I'm new ish and we can learn together :P
When I started playing back in Wrath I've got a lot of help, so I think I can give something back...

I play on Area 52 - Horde - Varänis, Renauld and Lothen.

Battletag is Renauld#1488
Realms: Winterhoof, Aerie Peak, Echo Isles, Cenarion Cirlce, Wyrmwrest Accord, Farstriders, Icecrown, Kilrogg, Darlaran, Draenor, Darrowmere, and Terokkar

Alliance and Horde on all listed realms. Characters range anywhere from 35-100 on this account except for Darlaran. No legion activity on this battle.net. Not all realms have a 100.

Battle Tag: Gzr1701
This is a great idea! In fact I've been thinking about how it would be cool if Blizzard implemented a service like this themselves for a while. As you said sometimes something comes up in game for people and it would be nice if they could ask someone for help instead of having to search the web or wait for a ticket response. I'm glad someone else agrees with me. :)

So yeah I'd love to help!

Character: Rodìmus
Server: Turalyon (PvE)
Btag: Jetfire#1629
Volunteering to help out new players by answering questions. Been playing for ~10 years or so. I do a lot of different content, including both current and old content. I play mostly alliance but occasionally can be seen on a horde character on different servers.

Character: Aurigen
Realm: Farstriders
Btag: AuriGen#1890
Hi, I am no longer active and would like to be taken off the list (for both servers I was listed under.)
06/06/2017 09:03 AMPosted by Ammako
Hi, I am no longer active and would like to be taken off the list (for both servers I was listed under.)

Thank you for letting me know! I've removed you from the list; good luck in the future!
Hey,

Happy to help new players out with questions/dungeons/raids, can msg me on btag if I'm on a different character too.

Realm: Frostmourne
Btag: Iolanthe #1961 (the first I is an upper case i)
@ OP,

Hi Cerylia! I updated my info and had a Battle Net name change.
Was wondering if you could update that for me!

:O)

Thank you!
Edit: Would help if I gave the new Battle Net name. (I should be blonde)
Meggymoo#11978
Im trying to find someone who is high level that can carry/tow me through old raids for easy loot. Im Aggramar/Horde.
08/08/2017 04:59 PMPosted by Ellieva
@ OP,

Hi Cerylia! I updated my info and had a Battle Net name change.
Was wondering if you could update that for me!

:O)

Thank you!
Edit: Would help if I gave the new Battle Net name. (I should be blonde)
Meggymoo#11978

Changed it! Thanks for letting me know, and sorry for the delay!
Hey guys, I was super interested in legion and decided to purchase the expansion. I made it to ilvl 880 in all but I'm just simply lost in this game. I've really had to do a lot to get to this point because it used to be that I would make it to level 20 and I'd quit. There are so many things that you just can't figure out by yourself like addons, how gear works, raid content etc.. I've gone through way to many guides on legion and they have been helpful but they are just not progressing me much further through the game. I need someone that can really stick with me for a while to help me get out of this hole. If somebody could just put some work into me I'd be forever grateful!

Thanks!