Moonfarespam: The Moonkin PvE Guide 4.1

Druid
Prev 1 30 31 32
03/02/2011 11:09 AMPosted by Calculatéd
EJ has already mined further -- they hit the coefficient as well.

Didn't see that. I was just playing with wrathcalcs and figured it would be 1.228 now.

With the default wrathcalcs setup (didn't change the gear, spec, anything, just played with numbers) still getting ~3% loss, which is around 700DPS for that gear level.

When I get home I'll see how different that is for someone at my gear levels (since I have a saved spreadsheet with my info at home).
3-4% is a good swag . . . and, honestly, there's no reason to nerf our single-target PvE damage 3-4% as a side-effect of preventing the ultra-rare double-Starsurge crit PvP insta-gib. Now to just get Blizz to see that.
03/02/2011 2:10 PMPosted by Calculatéd
3-4% is a good swag . . . and, honestly, there's no reason to nerf our single-target PvE damage 3-4% as a side-effect of preventing the ultra-rare double-Starsurge crit PvP insta-gib. Now to just get Blizz to see that.

*Fixed a bug where Moonkin were sometimes able to kill people in PvP.
Does any1 know why wrath calcs favor hit over spirit? Is it because of the treants? I saw a thread that treant hit come from you spell power hit and my treants never seem to miss anyways. I favor spirit more jus for out of combat mana regen.

Also have any1 use RAWR? It is telling me to reforge into mastery when my haste is still low. Is there a haste cap?
Does any1 know why wrach calcs favor hit over spirit? Is it because of the treants? I saw a thread that treant hit come from you spell power hit and my treants never seem to miss anyways. I favor spirit more jus for out of combat mana regen.

No one knows if Treants are affected by Hit or Spirit. Minor tests were inconclusive, and I don't think most people really want to spend a lot of time checking it since it's not exactly a huge DPS loss if they miss once in a while.

Also have any1 use RAWR? It telling me to reforge int mastery.

Then you're using it wrong since you can't reforge Int anyway.

03/03/2011 8:53 AMPosted by Taannerz
Is there a haste cap?

Something in the 3000s range is a "soft cap" for Wrath, I do believe.