Dark Rangers, Possession Theory

Story Forum
So we agree that banshee's can shift in and out of bodies at will in some if not all cases in WOW?

of course. sylvanas situation is really unusual. but "poor writing" is such a boring explanation. :(
sylvanas situation is really unusual. but "poor writing" is such a boring explanation.

Not to derail the topic but, how would you explain the Alliance version of Andorhal? Yayyy we're winning, we're winning, we're winning..................we lost.
My point is sometimes there are cases were the storytelling is a little effiy heck ask the lore checker guy with the red shirt.
sylvanas situation is really unusual. but "poor writing" is such a boring explanation.

Not to derail the topic but, how would you explain the Alliance version of Andorhal? Yayyy we're winning, we're winning, we're winning..................we lost.
My point is sometimes there are cases were the storytelling is a little effiy heck ask the guy with the lore checker guy with the red shirt.

sylvanas came in and saved the day! by doing the 'immoral' thing and making emergency reinforcements

or rather came in and rained on their parade i guess
Wasn't there a quest to kill the Val'kyr leader at Andorhal?

i have no idea tbh. never actually watched a playthrough (and im not in beta).

Yes