I've been a player for 3 years

Customer Support
It was so terrific in the beginning, now I find so many people hostile. You can't ask a simple question without having yer mother insulted. I try to keep to myself now, even random dungeon finder, if you don't already know the dungeon, people make fun of ya and vote you out of it. It is becoming an uphill batlle, I guess there is no stopping it.
Is there an in-game issue you need help with? Or are you just here to rant? This forum is not for ranting as the stickied threads will tell you.
It was so terrific in the beginning, now I find so many people hostile. You can't ask a simple question without having yer mother insulted. I try to keep to myself now, even random dungeon finder, if you don't already know the dungeon, people make fun of ya and vote you out of it. It is becoming an uphill batlle, I guess there is no stopping it.

If someone has violated the rules, feel free to report them. If someone isn't breaking the rules, but doing something you don't like or for whatever other reason, you can use the ignore feature.

With the new matchmaking system, there are plenty more fish in the sea, in terms of random instances.
It's an unfortunate social phenomenon.

I find it much more enjoyable to surround myself with a set group of friends, and play with them.
I know grouping with random players can be frustrating, Mindancer, especially when they have such high expectations. Personally I have been in the same boat as yourself, except with me it was with Battlegrounds. I personally took the initiative and did a bit of research on my own about the Battlegrounds themselves, read up on them, and watched videos on YouTube to grasp a better understanding of what I was up against.

Try not to let these other players effect the enjoyment you get from playing the game. Have you tried getting a group together within your guild? Depending on what kind of a guild you are in you may find more help and assistance from them than you would random players.