Lava Lash animation

Shaman
There needs to be an update for this ability. The numbers its putting out now is much more deserving then just a poke animation and a little bit of fire. There should be a big lava explosion or something.
Or maybe an actual... you know...lash made of lava...
That sounds pretty sexy Matuk.
Any animation would be better than the current non-existent one. All it does now is activate an auto-attack swing. :<
Kyo Kusanagi's (King of the Fighters) QCB+P Special/Super is sorta what I expcted the move to always look like.
Word
What Lava Lash should be: http://somemangas.com/images/1797544.jpg

Giant-molten-fist-through-chest hits you for 239075892047. You die.

Edit: One Piece spoilers.
>he reads One Piece

>4chan quoting

When the hell did you come back?

What Lava Lash should be: http://somemangas.com/images/1797544.jpg
Giant-molten-fist-through-chest hits you for 239075892047. You die.
Edit: One Piece spoilers.

This in one HUGE spoiler

But yes, sweet lava lash animation.
Agreed. Lava Lash now being our primary heavy hitter it needs a good animation worthy of the damage is does.
>he reads One Piece

^&%$ you One Piece is awesome. And anyone who doesn't think so is dead inside. Ya, I said it. Hmph.
It does feel odd that LL, hitting so hard, is nothing but a simple swing animation. Pyroblast! being a hard-hitting fire mage spell got slightly changed into a rock the size of a gnome to show that it hits HARD and differentiate it from Fireball. Why cant they do something similar for Lava Lash...? (hmm... hitting with a gnome engulfed in flame... hmmm).

Additionally, with all the numbers popping from white hits, shocks, LB and other stuff, I sometimes never see LL number showing up. Seeing on recount that my shammy crit a 14k LL but having never seen the big yellow number makes me sad ;(
>THEY STILL READ MANGA
>HA HA HAH HA

see I can do it too. :3
I petition Lava Lash is a Sho ryu ken, Ken-style
When they let me post on this forum.

Also, you need to give my other vent account admin access so I can boot Clous from vent on the offchance I see him.

You can post here without your account being active? That's awesome.

Two things though:
1. Why not use the account you already have, don't like the name Yuuzu anymore?

2. Clous' Computer finally offed itself, and he's a poor, cheap shaman, and won't have a new computer until like.. Christmas probably, maybe even later then that.

I always thought it should get a whip-like animation like the Balrog's whip of flame in LotR