So what's everyone doing on Tues 07/12?

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Dandenong

Don't get stabbed.

dandy aint so bad. i mean ive been there more then a couple times. no worse then say, st albans, hursty or werribee.
Dandenong

Don't get stabbed.

dandy aint so bad. i mean ive been there more then a couple times. no worse then say, st albans, hursty or werribee.

Awww come on, Werribee isn't that bad!! Now broadmeadows.....that's bad :)

To answer the OP, my last day at work is the 1st December, so I will just be chilling out waiting for the server to come up :)
Digital Pre-Order FTW!

Not sure. Probably crying at home while everyone is going on about how good cata is. I doubt the EB games in Goulburn is going to have cata released on the 7th. And I'm not driving to Mittagong or Canberra.
head down the shop...stock up on goodies
buy like 50 cans of mother
head to my mates
play cata for 30hrs :)

Then die like a Korean Gamer.
Bye Bye Heart. :p
What I don't understand is what is the point of making it available at 7pm to buy in store, the same time the servers go live? Obviously the stores will already have the boxes in store so make them available the buyers during the day, allowing them to pick them up and actiavte their codes in advance. It's not like you can do anything until Blizz actiavte the servers.

Is the 7pm release a directive from Blizzard? If so, why can the US West Coast pick up copies at their 12 Midnight which is (from what I'm aware) 3 hours before the servers starting?
I have an RDO on 8/12. I didn't have to change it! Home 7pm and play all night!

Until the servers crash and pacthing starts all over............
You know, JB Hi-Fi will have it as well. You won't get the launch party, but you will be able to just walk in and pick it up without being upsold for everything they can think of. (Especially considering I'd probably skip the launch party anyway, not giving EB my money seemed like a good deal.)
You know, JB Hi-Fi will have it as well. You won't get the launch party, but you will be able to just walk in and pick it up without being upsold for everything they can think of. (Especially considering I'd probably skip the launch party anyway, not giving EB my money seemed like a good deal.)

I preordered my CE from the local JB. I'm hoping they let me pick it up before 7pm but I presume there is a directive to not sell before the official release time. They will be open until 9pm anyway (their normal hours).
Definitely going to school finals are coming up and I am not skippin nothing. THE NIGHT HOWEVER WILL BE FILLED WITH GREAT SUNDERING OF CATACLYSM!
What I don't understand is what is the point of making it available at 7pm to buy in store, the same time the servers go live? Obviously the stores will already have the boxes in store so make them available the buyers during the day, allowing them to pick them up and actiavte their codes in advance. It's not like you can do anything until Blizz actiavte the servers.

Yeah I agree, I'd like to know who is telling the retailers they can't release the game until 7pm.