Acherus Armor Set

Death Knight
I have the entire set laying in my bank somewhere, when I get off work, I'll probably put it on. Anyone here still have it and post yourself wearing it!

Against all common sense, I still have my set lying around (as well as the quest blues from the end of that starting zone). I really do wish that Blizzard would make an updated set using the Acherus model.
I have both starter sets. The set when you first get created, and the set when you're done with EPL.
I stopped hording armor/items a few months back and deleted anything even slightly useless.
I stopped hording armor/items a few months back and deleted anything even slightly useless.

Me as well, the armor didn't look all that spectacular imo.
The set looks dumb on any race that doesn't have their head sitting directly over their shoulders.
I keep holding onto the armor sets including my full t8 in hoping that one day blizzard puts in apperance tabs. Honestly I couldnt find any other use for my bank spaces.
I actually equipped my set last night. I love just walking around in it.
Still keep this and the Saronite Rare set. I just thought they looked bad ass enough to keep, even if i throw on just a few pieces or the whole set to stand around in Dalaran while i wait for dungeon queues.
I believe i just have the Saronite set in my bags, along with the weapon you got to pick, i was Orc originally, so it took the axe. I will have to log out tonight with it on. Nothing more suiting for the new forums. lol
i just kept my collection of weapons, betrayer, aesirs edge, duel bladed butcher etc