WP7 Mobile Armory/Authenticator

General Discussion
Oh my...

I have been a member for 3 years now. The experiences from World of Warcraft will never be forgotten. The members in my Guild are closer then ever before, if such app would be added to WP7, will only increase our connection. Not to mention, that over half of my guild uses wp7. Create the application.

We need this action to be pushed forward...
I speak for others of have not had the chance too.
I know this isn't an Armory or Authenticator app, but I recently released an app for WP7 that acts as a client for the WoW forums so you can browse the forums while you are on the go with your Windows Phone.

My website has more information on the app as well as some screenshots that show off the functionality: http://johnhforrest.com/2011/05/wow-forum-reader/

I would love to hear some opinions and/or feedback from the community.

First thing I see that would e nice is a timestamp on posts when you are reading the thread. Also when it reloads from the lock screen it doesn't save which post you were on. It starts at the beginning of the thread. Other than that its pretty neat. The speed between posts is great.

Thanks, I'll definitely try and get the time stamps in there, this is a pretty straight forward thing to do. It looks like the HTML for the forums was tweaked a little today so some of the layout may be a little off, working on an update for it as we speak.

The saving of the posts is a little more involved, I have tossed several ideas around at how I can do this and will see how they perform.
05/07/2011 04:55 PMPosted by Shemoo
First thing I see that would e nice is a timestamp on posts when you are reading the thread. Also when it reloads from the lock screen it doesn't save which post you were on. It starts at the beginning of the thread. Other than that its pretty neat. The speed between posts is great.

Alright, I've submitted an update to the marketplace with your suggestions in mind, as well as a few bug fixes. It usually takes a few days for the validation process but be sure to check back to download the latest version. Thanks again for the suggestions.
Gonna check out your app Cupis.

Not going to let the thread die!
throwing in my desire for WP7 authenticator app as well.
HTC desire HD7....Wooot! Authenticator please
Blizzard released an offical authenticator for WP7 3 days ago and already been updated to 1.1 now to wait for the armory app, fingers crossed!!!