Best Justice Point farming method in the game

General Discussion
This method is crazy simple, easy, and nets you approximately 16 JP every 3 minutes.

Step 1 : Get a premade group.

This is IMPORTANT. For this to be most effective, you need INSTA-QUEUES.

Step 2 : Queue for NORMAL PIT OF SARON.

You may be thinking why in the world you'd queue for a normal, but this one gives you JP, along with the other ICC normals. But we want this one specifically.

Once you get in the dungeon, clear up to Garfrost, skipping as much as possible. Kill him, leave, and requeue.

Good luck!
5 instances per hour. In the long run it takes longer.
Justice farming is pointless now anyway as the amount you are going to get out of Cata Heroics and Raids trumps by far what you are getting now. So for all your hours of farming ICC you are going to get up to the vendor at 85 and be able to get what like one piece of gear.

Just wait till Cata and have fun don't waste you time doing all this boring grinding that will get you next to nothing in the end.

1 instance per 3 minutes equals 20 instances per hour.

Justice farming is pointless now anyway as the amount you are going to get out of Cata Heroics and Raids trumps by far what you are getting now. So for all your hours of farming ICC you are going to get up to the vendor at 85 and be able to get what like one piece of gear.

Just wait till Cata and have fun don't waste you time doing all this boring grinding that will get you next to nothing in the end.

lol

there is a 5 instance an hour limit on your account.

But the cap is 5 per hour, and it is account-wide.
there is a 5 instance an hour limit on your account.

Step 2 : Queue for NORMAL PIT OF SARON.

Queue

No cap on how much you can queue.

except Blizzard has a hard limit of five instances in one 60 minute rolling time frame; Which has been in effect for as long as i can remember

lol

And the 5 instances per hour cap means 5 instances per hour is as many as you're doing regardless.
For the 2nd time, I said QUEUE. There is no limit on how much you can QUEUE for a dungeon in an hour.
For the 2nd time, I said QUEUE. There is no limit on how much you can QUEUE for a dungeon in an hour.

You're still not getting it.

You can only run five instances per hour. Doesn't matter how you get into those instances, once you've completed that 5th one within a 60 minute period, you're done for a while.

You can only run five instances per hour. Doesn't matter how you get into those instances, once you've completed that 5th one within a 60 minute period, you're done for a while.

I haven't tested it, but it is fully possible that the queue system bypasses the 5 instances an hour limit just as it bypasses the only do a specific heroic once a day.
Yeah as long as you use the que system the 5 dungeon limit goes out the window.

Now if you do a bunch of dungeons threw the que system then try to walk into one without using the system you will be blocked.

It happened to me and my BF during the Hollows end event. We ran HH on all of our 80's. (7 runs total) We just quick qued and had them all done in no time since all my chars have a tank and or healing spec. Then after out last HH we logged into our mains and went to ZG. We were both locked out of ZG for like 20 mins because we had entered to many dungeons.

So yeah if you use the que system there's no limit, but it does block if you go outside it...

I haven't tested it, but it is fully possible that the queue system bypasses the 5 instances an hour limit just as it bypasses the only do a specific heroic once a day.

No he is right. I've tried farming certain regulars recently for a specific piece of gear and after five I believe it was it said" You have qued for too many instances recently". Or something to that effect.

Nope. Queue system bypasses 5 per hour rule.
Sounds tedious...

More so than just running heroics.
It's entirely possible that only the holiday ones do. I've spam run coren and HH both, and been fine, but I can't say I've ever managed it in normal heroics. They know people want to run the holiday boss for drops and such and that it takes no time, so perhaps they excluded it specifically.

Either way, if it does work for this I suppose it could be useful, but I don't think I could maintain my motivation to do it when it's so boring. I'd rather spend more time and just clear the whole place.