Could we get some more scythe weapons?

Warlock
I actually like the idea of having a tier weapon. Make its token drop off the final boss in the raid, and thus you still have the, 'The final boss must drop uber weapons' thing that Blizzard has.
Yup tomorrow I will change my avatar to full T5 and Tempest of Chaos.
Hell yes. I totally ^^^ the starter thread. More scythe weapons would be awesome. Warlocks should be death/demonic overlord personified right? GIVE IT A WEAPON THAT WILL SAY JUST THAT!! :D
like this post, i firmly agree with it, i want a scythe really bad, and it is a really underused weapon model
This would be *sweet*. I know I still have my scythe of Ahune in my bags just for the look sometime.

It does seem to be a proper "warlock" weapon.

Also glyphs to make our fire green would be *awesome* as would beating up those stinking mages and stealing our t11 back.
/signed for more scythe weapons. We are the grim reapers of WoW after all.
Didn't Blizzard say that the new Legendary wepaon was going to be a caster staff?

Scythe?

Warlock only? (lol)

Didn't Blizzard say that the new Legendary wepaon was going to be a caster staff?

Scythe?

Warlock only? (lol)

Scythe? Maybe.

Warlock only.......ROFL! But to answer your question, No.

Scythe?

Warlock only? (lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFZvhP3EYYI
At the 2:03 mark when some one asks the question.
Confirmed legendary to be a big stick. (aka our new scythe!) :)
Better yet lets all get chainsaws
Scythes and green fire please!

kthxbye

Green fire spell in cata, felflame
i so want another scythe i was so sad that i never got the ahune scythe realy cool modle
More scythes please and make it not a crappy downgrade from raid gear.
I want a gigiantic Black scythe with spikes and skulls impailed on the spikes with a greem and black aura or black and red aura :) Please Blizz more Scythes! me love you very very very very very long time.
my staff is a good one.
FYI ahune drops a 353 scythe :) happy hunting!
The new season 10 staff is a scythe. i think.... http://www.wow-serbia.com/images/stories/news/cataclysm/weapons/pvp410/PvP_Season_10_Staff.jpg