Outdated Prot Guide, Please remove.

Warrior
Prev 1 6 7 8 34 Next
I was over 2200 before the end of the season.

9000 and I'll be impressed.

I wasn't trying to impress, just answering the question. So mean, Ri.
Do you have any possible macros that go hand-in-hand with setting up Blood and Thunder?

My bars are full-up as is, and I'm quite comfortable with what is where, so I'd rather not shuffle things too much. I currently have Rend bound to Ctrl+6, but there has to be a better way.
Do you, or have you ever, used modifier and stance macros? I find those clean up my bars quite well.

Once in a blue moon. I'll have to go tinker around with them later.
i use 6 for rend, shift-6 for tclap
I just remapped my old bloodrage bind to rend, personally. I'd have to see your keybinds as a whole to really have any suggestions on how to condense your action bars, unfortunately.
Shift-6 is quite a reach...

I use R for rend, Shift X for TC.
I've been reading it's better to start a pull with TC and save the B&T replication of Rend for the 2nd TC. This is based on inpatient PUG DPS, and I suppose needing the increased group threat early. Can the initial threat you get by wasting a GCD on Rend cause mobs to break early?

This is based on trash pulls if it wasn't clear.

I've been reading it's better to start a pull with TC and save the B&T replication of Rend for the 2nd TC. This is based on inpatient PUG DPS, and I suppose needing the increased group threat early. Can the initial threat you get by wasting a GCD on Rend cause mobs to break early?

Doing that will gimp your sustained threat heavily. The trick is just to move faster than impatient DPS; pull the next pack when the last mob in the current pack is at half health or so.
Thanks so much for the guide. I guess if that 1 sec or so difference makes that big a deal, the DPS will get them no matter what you do.
OMG SKY IS FALLING SKY IS FALLING.

... Wait, no.
lolwut 404s
Drowning in a sea of QQ.
Drowning in a sea of QQ.

Indeed. It's also kinda funny how the Achievement Points thread on my realm forum got a sticky, but class guides aren't getting any love.
Wow, your avatar is.. impressive.
Wow, your avatar is.. impressive.

Haha, I tossed on a bunch of random stuff in preparation for the arrival of Deathwing. Not entirely sure why, it just felt like the right thing to do. <3 my turban.
I should go find myself a turban.
I wish people would see past the numbers in the nerfs and actually play. They're actually not even remotely game breaking.
Up, up I say.

PS: Report for sticky so I can stop bumping plx.