Why is Blood Craze getting nerf in PTR 4.0.3

Warrior
Why is Blood Craze getting nerf in PTR 4.0.3 - Build 13245 ? It seem like all other classes get all the cool toys and once we get something that we can be happy about it gets ruined.

Blood Craze now regenerates 1/2/3% of your total health over 5 sec, down from 2.5/5/7.5%.

It's not like we can heal our selfs on demand like other classes. Enraged Regeneration and 30 second's of Last stand is all we got.
Why is Blood Craze getting nerf in PTR 4.0.3 - Build 13245 ? It seem like all other classes get all the cool toys and once we get something that we can be happy about it gets ruined.

Blood Craze now regenerates 1/2/3% of your total health over 5 sec, down from 2.5/5/7.5%.

It's not like we can heal our selfs on demand like other classes. Enraged Regeneration and 30 second's of Last stand is all we got.

There are so many threads about this right now.
Reasons it's getting nerfed is
1) PvP
2) 40% boost to stam
3) PvP

My suggestion on how to fix the problem can be found here
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981608618
cause it currently heals me for 798 a tick and in cata my hp will be doubled, why do you think it got nerfed?
cause it currently heals me for 798 a tick and in cata my hp will be doubled, why do you think it got nerfed?

Because a 800 hit point HoT with 50% uptime is totally overpowered. Nevermind healers can cast HoTs twice as effective with a low enough mana cost that they can spam those HoTs indefinitely even in cata.
Probably so Blizz can keep our damage output up. I guess that a fine tradeoff. I do like Blood Craze myself
Probably so Blizz can keep our damage output up. I guess that a fine tradeoff. I do like Blood Craze myself

"Warrior damage is too high, quick let's nerf their survivability!"
You expected Warriors to be self-reliant in PvP?

You must be new to playing a Warrior. We're tied to healers for the rest of our natural born lives. That's just how things are.

Not 100% but I just want to be able to keep fighting after i have used all my cooldowns, and my opponent decides to bubbble and heal himself while still punching me in the face.

You must be new to playing a Warrior. We're tied to healers for the rest of our natural born lives. That's just how things are.

Not 100% but I just want to be able to keep fighting after i have used all my cooldowns, and my opponent decides to bubbble and heal himself while still punching me in the face.

Here is a thread on AJ talking about it. Nearly everyone agree's it needs a nerf.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=214892

Here is a thread on AJ talking about it. Nearly everyone agree's it needs a nerf.

Blood craze is not the problem, its the fact that it couples with Second Wind so well.

Its a shame, the combo would have made fury viable, they should of just put blood craze lower in the fury tree so arms couldn't get it instead of nerfing the hell out of both.....

Speaking like AJ is anything more than a bunch of self important QQers. As an example of the bad there, there's a guy who thinks the change to blood craze's proc from on crit to 10% on taking damage was a PVP buff (hint: It's not. It actually cut proc rate by as much as 80% against a lot of classes)

That said, someone on the second page pointed out that match was against a hunter, who was probably really bad and deploying snake trap. In case you're not aware putting a snake trap out against a warrior means he can just spam victory rush constantly til the snakes are all dead, resulting in a ridiculous amount of healing in a short period of time.

Similarly the other linked match was against a frost mage, who is rooting and rerooting constantly throughout the match, giving second wind basically 100% uptime. Second Wind is meant to deter people from wanting to CC you, if you're healing that much, that's because the person you're playing against is letting you.
New forums, same whiners.
Your class is fine, and its doing good dps, appreciate what you have or roll a enhance shaman and find out what being really but hutt feels like.
I guess it's because the developers paid extra attention to the amount of Health Pool in cataclysm that increases the overall effectiveness of Blood Craze. I guess percentage based abilities always scales better than what they expected or intended.

But look on the bright side. We now have 3 freed talent points to distribute to somewhere else.

When do we get to do everything better to compensate, like a real Mortal Strike?

Your Mortal Strike is fine. Stop whining.
warriors... are.... terrible at pvp at the moment, can you be kidding me? 7.5% is a fine amount regenerated.
Are you in beta? warriors are possibly the best class at the moment.