crusader aura

Paladin
so how many of you are getting super epic flying, even though crusader aura makes our epic faster then people with super epic
Unless I have some really crazy surplus of gold I don't care if I have 310% speed or not. I am fast enough with out it.
Unless I have some really crazy surplus of gold I don't care if I have 310% speed or not. I am fast enough with out it.
Xayton doesn't use a car, he cycles to work everyday.

Haha. I'm just poor.
Actually, our epic flying speed with crusader aura is 300% unless I am doing my math wrong. And with super epic flying our speed goes up to 330%.
It increase multiplicative, not additive.

Didn't know that...not much of a speed increase then if you do buy the super epic flying, I bought it anyway lol
If you had the 280% and compared it to someone with no speed increase on a 310% mount speed flyer you would've known it is definitely not additive.

Yeah I never actually compared it to anyone else with a 310% mount. Only reason I thought it was additive was because of the epic ground mount which is 120% multiplicative and additive.
If I have a surplus of gold I'm getting it :)

Nothing like flying even faster than before :D and makes those journeys where you hit num lock and go afk a bit quicker :P
Sure, I'm faster with Crusader on...but I could be even FASTAR (ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG) with my 310% AND Crusader on.
Of course, I got mine from Long Strange Trip around a year ago now, so yeah...
Sup I already have 310. Achieving pre-4.0 4tw!
I'm creating a new guild with a brand new character, it shall be on a server of appropriate name.

It shall be dubbed <Sexiest Men Alive> and all the sexy men are invited to join said guild.

But, there is always a catch, as everybody knows Paladins have been historically known to be the absolute sexiest men alive, so you must have a level 80 paladin as your main!

Do I count?
I had plenty of 310% mounts when 4.0.1 went live and by plenty I probably mean like 3-4.
Wait how is your 280% mount + Crusader going faster than a 310% mount?

Crusader is only a 20% movement speed increase, so 20% + 280% = 300% which is still not faster than a 310% mount. If you're thinking of [Pursuit of Justice] it doesn't stack with Crusader Aura, as it suggests in the tooltip "does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects."

What am I missing here lol
Wait how is your 280% mount + Crusader going faster than a 310% mount?

Crusader is only a 20% movement speed increase, so 20% + 280% = 300% which is still not faster than a 310% mount. If you're thinking of [Pursuit of Justice] it doesn't stack with Crusader Aura, as it suggests in the tooltip "does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects."

What am I missing here lol

280% mount x 20% = 336% flying speed.
310% mount x 20% = 372% flying speed.

I have been passing 310's for years now and loving it.!!!