how do you get inside..
Then it wouldn't be mysterious.

googled it
http://youtu.be/Fwh5dBgLGNc?t=57s
Then it wouldn't be mysterious.

googled it
http://youtu.be/Fwh5dBgLGNc?t=57s

tried that, he doesnt tell you how to get in and the note doesnt help either
You need to borrow a great weapon from the temple grounds?
yea, cant find that, in the video hes inside then uses a hammer from inside the cave to get out, but he doesnt tell you how he got in
I'm just funnin' with ya. I have no clue what it is.
anyone?
I have been trying to figure out how the hell to get in there myself.

What temple grounds are they talking about?
It's a mystery to us all.
Cave was open the second time I visited it yesterday, so I guess SOMEONE knows how to get in. Spelurk was already dead, though...

What temple grounds are they talking about?

Maybe the Temple of the Jade Serpent? Seems odd that you'd have to go all the way back to the Jade Forest, but I don't know of any temples on the Timeless Isle.
yeah obviously if people know they are not sharing....

Mean people
there are "weapons" in the isle ... and im sure we all got it already but we dont know it opens the cave ... what im talking about is those itens that give a extra ability .... trident , knuckels ... etc. use the special ability in front of the cave and it opens.
hope this helps...
I just walked right in....
I broke it open yesterday. Outside, across the way from the cave on a small little hill was a mysterious artifact, which I got an achievement for, but it gave me the power to do 250k damage to anything i placed the cursor on. Well, I tried the cave rocks and it worked. I solo'd the rare.. and the cave stayed open with a chest inside for a while. Went back just now though, cave is closed, and I don't see that artifact around.
a mage can blink in : )
I heard the big rock guys drop a hammer also...
Bump has anyone figured out how to make this cave work? Thank in advance
yea, cant find that, in the video hes inside then uses a hammer from inside the cave to get out, but he doesnt tell you how he got in
There's a hammer inside the den, that you pick up. When you walk out with it, it has a 5 minute timer. If the cave gets "caved in", you use the hammer to break the rocks. And yes, that means that someone will have already had to break it open and kill the rare. You just have to find out the approximate time for respawn, and work from there.
Edit: You can pick up the hammer as many times as you wish, the buff lasts or 5 minutes each time.
there are "weapons" in the isle ... and im sure we all got it already but we dont know it opens the cave ... what im talking about is those itens that give a extra ability .... trident , knuckels ... etc. use the special ability in front of the cave and it opens.
hope this helps...

I broke it open yesterday. Outside, across the way from the cave on a small little hill was a mysterious artifact, which I got an achievement for, but it gave me the power to do 250k damage to anything i placed the cursor on. Well, I tried the cave rocks and it worked. I solo'd the rare.. and the cave stayed open with a chest inside for a while. Went back just now though, cave is closed, and I don't see that artifact around.

The answer has been given twice.

Ill sum it up though, there are 4 artifacts that rarely spawn around the isle. They give an achieve and a new ability that is very powerful for 10 minutes. You can use their ability to break the rocks to get in to begin with.

The hammer is for people who may have gotten trapped inside.

Hope this helps :)