Drop rate on Secrets of the Empire

General Discussion
How about that drop rate increase for the “Secrets of the Empire” so we can play the next patch please and thanks for ripping me off my first weeks new mogu’s, don’t even know what they are called because I won’t get them till next week it seems. My luck in wow is not worth a crap and the only thing I can do to show you is stop paying my 15x2 dollars a month. One new world boss and no raids unless you are lucky enough to be in a raiding guilds and can do the flexible raid. Very Anti-climactic
Why can't you get war-forged seals? If it's due to not having enough lesser charms, go to the isle and farm? I started with 31 yesterday and by the time I was half done running around there, I ended up with 160+. Should be no reason you can't get yours.

Also, I don't know what server you're on...but on mine there were tons in trade recruiting all roles for flex. While they may/may not be successful, it's still going so try to hop in one.
I fail to see any connection to the secrets of the empire and warforged seals. The timeless isle is also a lot of fun, even if you cant fight Ordo yet.
Is this Sarosha's alt? >.>
09/11/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Gigadot
How about that drop rate increase for the “Secrets of the Empire” so we can play the next patch please and thanks for ripping me off my first weeks new mogu’s, don’t even know what they are called because I won’t get them till next week it seems.

All legendary items that drop from bosses in previous instances drop from the new raid instance.
In the flexible raid last night, we had a secrets, sigil, and ...that other one drop from one boss.
Just report troll threads like this and move on.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10788364/#quests

The first eight bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar have a chance to drop a Sigil of Power, Sigil of Wisdom, Secrets of the Empire, or Titan Runestone in addition to their normal loot for players on the appropriate step in the legendary questline.

You can begin doing the new content and get any of the boss-dropped items you need for the Legendary quest from the first eight bosses.
Well I'm sure that the reason you're not in a raiding guild has nothing to do with your attitude. o.O
09/11/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Beernerd
Well I'm sure that the reason you're not in a raiding guild has nothing to do with your attitude

Oh on the contrary.
Blizzard invented RNG after all.

edit: I'm pretty screwed by my "one a week" drops from them, but that's because it's a really dumb system, not because Blizzard specifically hates me.
Is this Sarosha's alt? >.>

LOL!!!
besides its unfair that some are able to raid new content while others can’t

Oh whatever. Is it fair that some people have the Ashes of Al'ar and some don't? Life isn't fair.

If you want something, like the legendary cloak, you have to work for it. That "working" concept is just foreign to some.
Gigadot i have to agree....iam so jelious of seeing ppl with this 600 cloak and yet i do raid after raid and nothing drops....i do have extreamly bad luck tho...i watch ppl play wow not even half the time i put in and there gear is better than mine...iam on like 10 hours a day every day almost and yes i do have another life but if i dont play this much i wont even get 1 secret a month it seems......i cant even fight the new world boss without the ledgendary cloak i get ported right out...so looks like i gotta spend 100 hours for 1 secret...see u next year when im finally done this quest....INCREASE THE DROP RATE BLIZZ
I pay as much as anyone and am not asking for anything that is not offered to others. Why is it that the new instances are offered to raiding guilds but not LFR? I want to see it as well,you elitist prick

The new instance is on lfr on the schedule posted. LFR has always been opened over time in phases, since it lacks any progression.