IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again!

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 7 Next
*A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."*

Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full!

So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread!

So add us on Twitter, or make your own!

Same rules apply!

1) Each account must be for a single character

2) All Tweets must be 100% in-character

3) ONLY follow other participants in the project; nobody else!
(this is very important, as it helps us find/locate and other characters easily by using other's "following" list)

4) Everything Tweeted is considered having happened in-game

5) If we get non-participants responding to our tweets we will have to all be sure to change our accounts to allow only accepted followers. This might not be a bad idea to do anyway if we want to assure the RP immersion.

6) Use PMs for OOC messages rather than ((parenthesizing)) text in tweets themselves.

List:
@PisellaMMarilyn
@Vandrysse
@Vallaunis
@Nothrotes
@Za_tiya
@Runegaze
@LoriDunkle
@Tovs2
@UnucoOakhand
@AmylinStormpike
@PolaraWindsong
@DJPixy
@TemporalLock
@TrollMonk
@TheOtherMatojo
@PhaedraWoW
@TaurenGravemoss
@ThomiWoW
@HalfElfadin
@monkziz4haelz
@DwarfWarlock
@MorgenroteG
@NLlayna
@LanceTopsail
@HEELSHirz
@vandrysse
We need moar followers and WRA Twitters!

@PiefacePisella
Oh what a day to Tweeter. We always need moar tweeters!

-@PiefacePisella
More updates @PiefacePisella!
Just started one...

@Za_tiya
Hey, ho! I was interested in this, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to work it into my RP.

I picked up a stack of books. Experimented with it. Saw that the writing was duplicated across all volumes.

At that point, Mossclaw felt that it was an excellent back up system for communications in case the comm network (( /w /p /g )) ever went down again like it did during the cataclysm.

I cannot imagine anything that would compel her to "journal" in it, or use it as a "party line".

So then, I was also thinking, as I tried to follow others.. perhaps this needs a structure tweak. However, I only use Twitter infrequently. So perhaps a WrA shell account? Then all tweets will be scrolling by just like the RP book intends.

Or perhaps 2. One for Horde, one for Alliance.

Feedback encouraged.
Got roped into it as well.

@Runegaze
Hopped on the bandwagon and made one. -u-
@LoriDunkle
Tovi Dregknob - @Tovs2

Can't remember Asharri's for the life of me ._.
So then, I was also thinking, as I tried to follow others.. perhaps this needs a structure tweak. However, I only use Twitter infrequently. So perhaps a WrA shell account? Then all tweets will be scrolling by just like the RP book intends.

Or perhaps 2. One for Horde, one for Alliance.

Feedback encouraged.

I think a shell account would be useful.

SoE had an IC Twitter project as well, and I recall two people maintaining lists - Master/Alliance/Horde. Seems like last time I tried to use a list (on a personal account), it was wonky and I wasn't getting all of the Tweets. You also don't want to maintain the list on a character account, as you can't add yourself - unless Twitter changed that.

Whoever's manning the shell account could at least keep track of active users and project abusers (posting OOC Tweets). There's no way to do this in the current version of the project except for a thread like this.

Just a couple of thoughts!
@UnucoOakhand
@AmylinStornpike - DJ Amy from Club Trix
@PolaraWindsong - Polara Windsong (DJ FreekyDeek), former Club Trix DJ and (semi-)friendly Ebon Knight
@DJPixy - DJ Pixy from Club Trix
@TemporalLock - Prella Northshire - human(?) warlock and all-around scholar and temporal scientist
My accounts are:

Horde:

@MonkTojo- Matojo, Troll Monk, brother of Matojo the Troll Druid
@TheOtherMatojo - Matojo, Troll Druid
@PhaedraWoW - Phaedra, Goblin Priest
@TaurenGravemoss - Gravemoss, tauren DK

Alliance:

@HalfElfadin - Darcii, Half-Elf Paladin
@monkiz4haelz - Chloradine, Night Elf-ish Monk
@DwarfWarlock - Keighley, Dark Iron 'lock
@ScarletMageK - Kelsea, Human Mage

I'm not as active as I'd LIKE to be but, y'know, hopefully.

ETA: Added Kelsea's twitter, removed Thomi's.
My account for Morgenröte is: @MorgenroteG
I try to use it at least once a day.
New Twitter page for Pisella:

@PisellaMMarilyn
@NLlayna
Oh! I just noticed that on the list, I'm put as @LoriDunkie instead of @LoriDunkle. Could you fix it pretty please? 'u'
@LanceTopsail

Im just getting into the project, and I'm fairly certain Vandrysse is the only one who has followed me, despite my following of a bunch of random people.

Thanks Van :D
Bump!