Path of the Last Emperor in 5.4

General Discussion
How does one start the quest Path of the Last Emperor (for the 502 boots) now that the Battlefield: Barrens stuff is over?
One does not.

The whole Battlefield: Barrens questline, including the parts in Pandaria, have been removed as of patch 5.4.
Could have sworn there was a blue tweet, like, a week ago saying that the Path of the Last Emperor portion was going to remain in 5.4.
Yes their was a blue tweet that specifically said the quest for the boots would still be available.
I, too, am trying to figure out how to do this. I can not for the life of me find it. Looked for Chen in razor hill, in general. No dice.
For the curious, here's what I was talking about:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9661246250?page=8#149

Hi there. The quest, 'Path of the Last Emperor' will not be going away when patch 5.4 goes live.
You'll still get the quest after you've done Blood in the Snow and Dark Heart of Pandaria (as a part of the quests from Lorewalker Cho.
Huh. Well look at that. I was just there for Chromie (obviously) on five characters and I guess Cho is juuuuuust far away enough that his "!" doesn't show up.

Thanks. :)
Huh. Well look at that. I was just there for Chromie (obviously) on five characters and I guess Cho is juuuuuust far away enough that his "!" doesn't show up.

Thanks. :)

Sure thing. :) If for some reason it doesn't work like that, just let us know.
I apologize for reviving a dead thread, but, I have completed both of the quest requirements from Cho (the 2 scenarios), and he offers no further quests. I can't get Path of the Last Emperor. Can anyone help me?