Golden lotus quartermaster

General Discussion
Maybe I'm blind...but can't seem to find him. When I ask the NPC outside the shrine she says it's right next to her...but can't find. Am I blind or are they missing?
Cheers
The quartermaster is now downstairs in the shrine in a nook on the south side.
Cheers...I'll have to meander down ;)
why can't people use google instead of wasting peoples time on the forum? i mean it's cool and all to get an answer from players but in the time it took you to get on the forums, log in, make a post, and wait for an answer, you could have googled the answer 5000000 times over again.
why can't people use google instead of wasting peoples time on the forum? i mean it's cool and all to get an answer from players but in the time it took you to get on the forums, log in, make a post, and wait for an answer, you could have googled the answer 5000000 times over again.
Wait, you log out every time you close the forums?

You're the one who is wasting time...why reply with useless info? And yes I googled it to no avail...so I turned here...troll!