Getting back on Timeless Isle?

General Discussion
09/11/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Domtara
It seems quite counter-intuitive that the Zone we're supposed to be spending all of our time in is across the continent from where all of our hearthstones are

But notice it's closer to the points where the portals from SW/Org are. So maybe they want us easing back to faction capitol cities.
To be honest, my FP hasn't been working. I always grab every single FP and I have the entire Jade Forest map discovered- Pandaria, even. So there's that.

But OP, you can just fly to the island.. I got fed up with talking to Chromie and having no FPs work, so I just flew there. It's possible to land into mobs so you may want to watch where you're flying, once it dismounts you and flings you forward, but you're good to go.
^ This.

The fatigue zone is very small, you won't have a problem with it. Just stay low and steer for your faction camp. For Horde it's a little north of the mid-point of the western coast. For Alliance, it's just a little south of that. Once you're there look for the flightmaster in that camp (if you haven't already). Get the flightpoint and you're pretty much home free. You can even set your hearthstone there once you find an "innkeeper". No big...
I appreciate everything Blizz has done for us but I don't like the flight to the Timeless Isle. It's long and convoluted. I need that warp thingy.

-skul
I thought Nefram had the right idea, but I no longer find the portal from Timeless Isle to the Shrine. Where is that portal from Timeless Isle to the Shrine of Summer?

There isn't one, he's a mage
I thought Nefram had the right idea, but I no longer find the portal from Timeless Isle to the Shrine. Where is that portal from Timeless Isle to the Shrine of Summer?

He is a mage, he can teleport everyone else xD
if you have a water walking mount you can just run across if you dont have panda flying.
Since 5.4 just out and the Timeless Isle is still hot crowded with people, Blizz should make a portal at Shrines to the isle. Most of the time people will go there either on their main or alts toons. Instead of using the flightpath. Unless otherwise Blizz wants mages portal are to be useful again; so every toons will make their hearthstone at the isle and ask mage for portal to travel them back to the shrine! ^.-
the fp on TI says I don't know any fp's that connect to it?

Down Blossom only fp you need I think.
09/17/2013 07:54 AMPosted by Degame
the fp on TI says I don't know any fp's that connect to it?

Down Blossom only fp you need I think.
That's the key one, correct. W/o that you can't connect in. Get that fp and you're "In like Flynn".
if you fly there, you get dismounted over the ocean

for once the Oceanic realms 300ms latency is an advantage.

I don't get dismounted flying in until I land on the beach.
It connects to Dawn's Blossom, so grab that one, then you'll be fine.

Thank you. I was going insane trying to figure out why I couldnt get the connecting flight. Why its why up there? who knows. Blizz fix ur sh#$
You can just fly there on your own. In fact you can even swim there without dying of fatigue.
09/10/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Crathum
mage port?

Um.... wat?
Ok, Everyone know there is a flight path out to the island. But where do you hook up on land ?
Get on flying mount... fly to island. That simple. The island is not instanced, you can just fly straight to it.
To get the connecting flight path to the Timeless Isle, you must first get the flight path at-

Dawn's Blossom @ Jade Forest (Zone)
Coordinates 48, 46
Doh...look...Nefram is a mage. Mages can port.