Temporary Website Issues

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
I dont understand why it's not letting me sing into my realm?
It won't let me sign into any realm either.. :(
I also cannot log in. The names of the realms are all red and when I try to log in it tells me I have been disconnected
It disconnects me whenever I try to log in as well. ;(
i cant log on at all it keeps d/c me when i ever i pick the server i want to go to
me too
i am unable to log in. every attempt says disconnected from the server so i tried a diffrent account and got the same thing. i have a ticket in....help!
I finally got logged on. Only to find that I have none of my Toons. Nothing!

I need to start over.. " Whining over " :(
There are a some events showing up under my recent activity that is not recent activity. Either someone else has been playing my toon or it is either just randomly listing events or pulling up older ones to list as new. Either way, my armory's recent activity is not correct.

The ones in question are the Isle of Conquest ones and the player kill ones. None of my characters have been in that BG in quite a while. Outside of my pally running a few heroic dungeons last night, I have mostly just been on the Timeless Isle. There really shouldn't be any other recent activity other than those.
i cant log in it keeps saying "cannot connect try again later" not sure whats going on!
I'm having a ton of issues. I get disconnected at random intervals, I can't access dungeons or raids (there is nothing in the UI that says 'queue for random' or what have you). Also, under the scenario tab I have some curious looking scenarios that require level 99...one is called a 'prototype scenario'. Anyone else having any of these issues?
its crap and boring
So with the item restoration being unavailable, when it gets fixed will I get my restoration at that point?
Thanks for your patience, everybody! The issues affecting the website armory and the Mobile Armory App (including guild chat) should now be resolved.
Nope. Now our guild is completely gone. Cannot bring it up on Lightbringer nor does it appear anymore under a search. In fact, the name is completely gone from my profile and my other fellow guildies - it's like our guild Renshai dropped off the map of WoW.

Edit: Did a search on another thread where other people had guild issues and they too no longer show as belong to guild and their guild is gone.
Nope. Now our guild is completely gone. Cannot bring it up on Lightbringer nor does it appear anymore under a search. In fact, the name is completely gone from my profile and my other fellow guildies - it's like our guild Renshai dropped off the map of WoW.

Edit: Did a search on another thread where other people had guild issues and they too no longer show as belong to guild and their guild is gone.

Thanks for the heads up, Zantaara. Our technicians are looking into this for you and your guild.
Same now my guild is gone. Justthetip Bleeding hollow US
Are the Proving Grounds leaderboards also not up and working yet, or was the idea scratched? I'd really like to see where I rank in the world without having to use an unreliable 3rd party site.
Thank you Crithto. We just had a guildie on vacation panicked when he saw no guild or was no longer showing as being in a guild . . . he thought he had been hacked due to this issue.