Timeless Chests

General Discussion
First of all this is not a complaint. Just had to get that out of the way.

Now, I spent about 20-30k worth of timeless coins on those chests (lost count when I started with about 17k i think it was) and I got 2 of those 535 upgrade thingies which gave me these lovely pair of boots i now wear :3 replaced my 500 boots which is hella awesome XD.

Just wanted to know how much other people have spent on those chests :P cause I saw quite a few people just standing in there opening chest after chest after chest.
Maybe about 5k. I stopped after I looted 300 coins twice in a row. I expect I'll be back in there today gambling away again now that I know you can get Burdens of Eternity in there!

Grats on your boots :)
Just wanted to know how much other people have spent on those chests :P cause I saw quite a few people just standing in there opening chest after chest after chest.

Well, the chests kept giving me back coins, I think opened 5-6 of them for only a total of 150 coins. That said, the only other thing other than coins that I got was a cloak token.
man, how did you get 30k coins already...
I bought about 20 keys and opened the chests....nothing but coins.

Its not hard...

5000 coins for legendary quest
1000 coins for regular quest
500 coins for journal for quest
10k coins for chests
ended the night with almost 17k

total coins earned on day one 33.5k

I just did the quests and killed rares. That is all.
09/11/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Dlm

Its not hard...

5000 coins for legendary quest
1000 coins for regular quest
500 coins for journal for quest
10k coins for chests
ended the night with almost 17k

total coins earned on day one 33.5k

I just did the quests and killed rares. That is all.

Except I saw a guy with over 50,000 within the first 5 hours. Explain that? I was doing everything he was doing - and more - and only ended up with around 10k.

i ground for hours, killing every rare i could find, managed to get about 3 whale shark and 3 ghost boat kills which equaled about 7-9k coins, all those quests and stuff. i just resubbed after about 2 months off so needed to get straight back into it, me raiding guild needs me up to snuff :3