Ruby Droplet

Pet Battles
1 2 3 8 Next
Can I just get someone to post that has looted this pet? I've been killing Garnia since 10:00am today every 30-60 minutes depending on spawn timer. No one that has shared kills with me has gotten the pet to drop (that I can talk to). Just want to confirm it's in game and super low drop rate which is a bit silly since it has a long respawn than most on the island and a bit of a challenge to get to. And not the Filthling all over again that I spent hours farming to have Blizzard go .. "Oh wait a second" ~ Bomb
20+ kills, no drops for me or any teammates. Not much of a sample but something to keep an eye on.
it's RNG, i am after golden moss and i have already done 6 kills no drop. did get the green ash though from the jade spirit.

number of players do not affect your chances.

i plan to try for a week anyway since wing 1 of siege doesn't open till tuesday.
I would check Undermine Journal to see if anyone's posted one, but the new pets don't seem to show up.

I've also killed Garnia 3 or 4 times (it was late, my memory gets fuzzy when sleepy) with no pet for me or anyone claiming to have one either.
Thanks for the replies ... Just really looking for confirmation that somewhere some place someone has looted this pet since it went live. Can't say I'd be "fine" with it being a 1 in 1000 drop but at least I know it exist! Killed once more since this post (yay for being closer to 30 instead of 60) and no pet :( -- Guessing I'm up to about dozen times, not quite 20 yet.
number of players do not affect your chances.

Seeing the dragon drops seem to be individual based I am not sure I would make this assumption.
Just got it on stormrage with like 15 people fighting it
I have only killed it twice but had a full party each time. Nobody got the pet.

I agree with Hearus, though. You can sort of boost the drop chance by having people willing to hand it to you in the event that it drops for all things cageable. So far my kill group has seen one snake pet and one frog pet.

I really hope the ruby droplet's drop chance isn't absurd by design. He's a pain in the !@#$ to reach.
I really hope the ruby droplet's drop chance isn't absurd by design. He's a pain in the !@#$ to reach.

If they made the highwind albotross a pet I would get one just so I could /spit on it all day.
If it flew about 200% faster I'd be okay with it. I literally went to make myself a grilled cheese during my last albatross flight.
Got it on my first kill, but unfortunately, even after 10 Spirits worth of farming, only one Jademist Dancer. :/
I was lucky enough to loot it on my first kill, but there was a warrior with me who did not receive the pet. Seems to be random chance for each individual person. =\
Thanks for posting it dropped makes my day not feel wasted, I will try and try again!
I've been killing that garnia rare going on kill number 15 and nothing.......
Always worth a shot to keep at it. :D

If anyone's interested, by the way, I've got a B/B 25 droplet that I'd like to trade for any level H/B breed. Can throw in some stones as well, have at least one of all but undead. Sederath#1380
Killed the rare once with five other people, one Ruby Droplet dropped. It wasn't rolled for, the ret paladin looted it :(

EDIT: Note, I was on my priest at the time.
Killed the rare once with five other people, one Ruby Droplet dropped. It wasn't rolled for, the ret paladin looted it :(

EDIT: Note, I was on my priest at the time.

it uses a separate roll system, it shows up or not on each person. on about 9 rounds on rock moss so far it is nearly 10% drop rate.

they also had this system on rares on throne of thunder, everyone received something different, some got a key others had to do another etc.

just checked... it is a 4.65% drop rate. in about 10 more tries i will be at 5%.
09/11/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Hearus

If they made the highwind albotross a pet I would get one just so I could /spit on it all day.

If it flew about 200% faster I'd be okay with it. I literally went to make myself a grilled cheese during my last albatross flight.

Don't even bother! On my main's realm Arthas, most of the time even when you get an albatross someone else attacks it before you can get anywhere, luckily there's a work-around to blizz's amusing yet impractical idea.
Swim/waterwalk out to the fatigue zone near where you want to go and you can use a flying mount. Fly up, aim yourself and slowfall towards your destination. If your class doesn't have a slowfall and you're not an engineer or have the burning steppes slowfall trinkets, Ku Mo who's around the centre of the celestials arena area (41.2,63.6) sells Golden Glider which are consumable and work just like the engineering goblin glider tinker, steerable slowfall, 5 gliders for 2500 timeless coins.
Got mine, first Garnia kill...

I would camp off and on but I needed to grind out rep soooo I didn't stick around, just got it. :D
i got mine 3rd kill <3