Not receiving Satchel of Cosmic Mysteries

Bug Report
1 2 3 9 Next
I queued as healer for LFR last couple days on a couple of toons and have yet to receive a Satchel of Cosmic Mysteries even though it says I am eligible.
Their is a post in general about it with people saying it can be bugged when people leave and re-join queue, however I don't see how that would affect my queue.
Anyway, I figured a topic in the bug report forum would be a more appropriate place for this discussion.

Anyone else having problems or can confirm this? I've already missed out on like 4+ bags and its getting annoying.

Edit:
Post # 7 stated the satchel was mailed to them. I logged in this morning to check my mail and found nothing, so it does not appear the method of delivery has changed.

Edit: 9-13-13
Removed GM response posted from Cromulus [post #18]. Because we are getting official blue responses in this thread.

Edit: 9-16-13
Blues are looking into it. /cheer
09/16/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We're currently researching this issue. I'll update when I have more information.

Edit: 9-20-13
Update from Sapperwix below. Based on how he is wording this, I gather they realize the system is not working as intended and they are revising the code to guarantee you will get a satchel as long as it states you will when you click the 'Enter Raid' button when your queue pops, however I could be wrong.
09/19/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We're still working on nailing this down. We're aware this is a big source of frustration, I appreciate your patience.

Edit: 9-23-13
Looks like a fix will be in place for tomorrows restarts. Great news!
09/23/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We have implemented a fix that should resolve this issue. It will get picked up with restarts tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your reports and your patience.
This has happened to me, as well. Three times for sure, and possibly a fourth. I have joined at the beginning and stayed through all bosses for each of these. I want goodies. :(
I don't seem to be having trouble with LFD, only LFR.
Queued as heals on my shammy.
Yeah! I noticed this. I did a healer run today and no satchel. It sucked cause that's the only reason I went on this guy.
Same issue for tanks, ran 4 runs earlier, some where I came in late others where I was there the whole run and still no goodie bags.
This happened to me just now. Every LFR had a Call to Arms for healers. I queued for all four ToT wings, got a pop for Last Stand of the Zandalari, it was a fresh run and I stayed and finished the entire wing, and did not receive the Satchel. Checked the queue window and Call to Arms was still up.
Confirming that this has happened to me 3 times so far. Every time it confirms I should have won it, but it does not get placed in my bank.

edit: just got mailed to me
This has happened to me three times now just today alone. I Q during the CTA for healers in LFR. When the Q pops I make sure to look to see if it's part of my loot rewards (which it says it is). I do the annoying as **** LFR and don't receive a satchel at the end.

Thanks for the reward Blizz.
Bump cuz this happened to me today, is there any fix in sight? Only reason I do LFR now on healer. Thanks
please refer to this post to see what the issue seems to be

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9948294762
I've Ran 4 LFRs so far, and not recieved anything, Running the rest today and not expecting any either, nothing in my mail
I did 2 LFR on tuesday with healer bags and didnt receive the satchel for either. I submitted a bug report and a petition to get them and the GM response was a cut and paste on how to submit a bug report.... gee thanks. Never answered whether they will award our lost healer satchels. I resubmited today (after cut and paste response) asking for my 2 missing healer bags.
I've Ran 4 LFRs so far, and not recieved anything, Running the rest today and not expecting any either, nothing in my mail

Well you have more patience than me. I don't need anything from LFR until SoO is released. I will not be setting foot in there until then. lol
I did 2 LFR on tuesday with healer bags and didnt receive the satchel for either. I submitted a bug report and a petition to get them and the GM response was a cut and paste on how to submit a bug report.... gee thanks. Never answered whether they will award our lost healer satchels. I resubmited today (after cut and paste response) asking for my 2 missing healer bags.

I submitted a ticket a long time ago to a GM when I was jipped out of a healer bag in LFD. His response was that there isn't any way they can prove that I Q'd during a healer CTA and that was that.
09/12/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Galvax

Well you have more patience than me. I don't need anything from LFR until SoO is released. I will not be setting foot in there until then. lol

Yep no more LFR until its fixed. (see the irony?.. offer bags to get healers>>healer joins for bag, get hosed>>healer quits joining bcuz no bag awarded>> need more healers>>offer bag to get healers>>healer joins for bag, gets hosed>> healer quits joining...)
09/12/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Dase

Yep no more LFR until its fixed. (see the irony?.. offer bags to get healers>>healer joins for bag, get hosed>>healer quits joining bcuz no bag awarded>> need more healers>>offer bag to get healers>>healer joins for bag, gets hosed>> healer quits joining...)

Now if only you worked for Blizz. xD
This is the response I received. I queued for 3 LFR solo (not grouped with a friend) - didn't receive the satchel. Opened a ticket...

Here is the GM response:
The satchel is granted to players who queue for LFR in the current most lacking role. It must be done solo, and the entire Raid needs to be completed to earn it.

When I say solo, I mean that you have to queue up by yourself. Say you and your DPS buddy are in a party together and you see that there is a bonus satchel for Tank/Healer, so you guys queue up for LFR. As soon as you queue up with your buddy, you are no longer eligible to receive the satchel. You must queue up alone.

When I say that the entire Raid needs to be completed, I mean that you have one shot with that group to complete the Raid. If someone drops out and your group re-queues, you are no longer eligible for the satchel. Why is that? Yes, it's the same Raid, but you are no longer re-queuing for a random Raid at that point, you are queuing for a specific Raid looking for a random group member to fill the empty slot so you can finish the run.

You need to be alone, and you need to finish it with the group you entered the instance with. Queue up with a friend, you're out, re-queue because someone dropped group, you're out. These are the only 2 reasons why you would ever miss out on the satchel, and since it's completely working as intended, we will not be granting you a satchel.

So from this my solution is that as soon as someone leaves the raid I am also leaving to re-queue for a 'random' raid. I only raid as Resto and as a healer I have no issues leaving a raid. This seems like a poor setup to me. They really need to look into this.

C
Well to be fair I left out the intro and exit message from the GM apologizing for the troubles I was having. They also did say that if I had any other issue to let them know. They were quite friendly - although I see from my copy and paste of the body of the message they might not sound very pleasant - but I assure you they were. Regardless its a poor design and we as healers need to make this known. It will happen to Tanks to I assume.