Not receiving Satchel of Cosmic Mysteries

Bug Report
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
Won't be queuing again for the satchel until this is fixed. What a farce. Just queued on my resto shaman and completed the final wing of ToT that I had already done purely for the satchel. Satchel was still up and promised when the queue popped. Complete waste of time.
The only way you are probably going to get a satchel is queueing up right after the raid resets rest of the week people drop like flies. For one example I asked a guy why he left as soon as he joined, his answer, "Oh I thought it was the battleground queue and I clicked to quickly."

I'd say, if it can't be fixed just put a quest npc in the zone to turn your call of arms in to accept the quest and a guy at the end to give you the reward.
Cromulus I totally agree with you that they need to change the system for it even tho I que as shadow. With the influx of people leaving and getting new players in lfr you rarely ever finish a lfr without someone leaving. So the people queing for the roles gaining the bonus loot rarely receive this unless maybe they get into 1 at the last boss. I think if it is available to you when you que you should receive the bonus no matter if someone leaves or not.
Ahh I see, so if I queue as a healer and it shows eligibility for a bag, I will get one EXCEPT if later on in that dungeon someone leaves and then at that current time healers are no longer lacking since the queue is started over again looking for that next spot, then you won't get it. Got it! So if someone leaves, chances are no bag! COOL!
If anyone leaves the dungeon, no bag. So the second I see that, I will leave as well. I'll requeue faster, and I might get my bag back that way.

Oh noes, an idiot bot running around. /kick. Oops, I have to drop raid now as well.

Bad tank/bad tank gets kicked... /drop.
The idiot who designed this needs to be fired, because if anyone has ever done a raid in LFR before they'd realize that no matter what 1 person will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, leave. Why? Because maybe they missed one boss after queing into a group that was on the second or whatever and they came back only to kill that one boss then leave? Why? Because who would stay for bosses they can't get loot from? waste of time.

Blizz. Fix. Your. !@#$e.

-signed every healer in your game.
When I queue for LFR I sometimes don't feel like healing and the temptation of the satchel can sometimes sway me. The argument that healers have a shorter wait isn't that valid as in my experience the difference on average is only 5 -10 min which isn't that great a deal.
Please fix or I will think twice about what role I queue for.
If we open tickets will a GM reward us our satchels?
We're still working on nailing this down. We're aware this is a big source of frustration, I appreciate your patience.
For LFR, not sure how to fix it, but it's quite unusual in some raids it seems for at least someone to not drop when the boss they wanted loot from doesn't drop it.

Which screws you if you queued with the satchel.

While it's relatively realistic to expect a group of 5 strangers to stick together, expecting it of 25 just isn't happening. It's going to get more frustrating for both tanks and healers, not less. You queue to get a satchel, thinking well shoot, they need healers and even though I've run this, I'm not busy so what the heck - and come out with a repair bill and sometimes a huge headache.
THIS IS FRUSTRATING.

I queue for LFR and it specifically states the exotic mysteries satchel award. The queue pops up, the satchel award is still shown. I finish my LFR and nothing, nothing nothing. This is the 4th time it's happened already. I opened a ticket after the 2nd time I didn't receive my satchel and I get the same generic message as the OP from a GM making me sound like I'm retarded, didn't finish the queue, dropped out, etc.

Will we be reimbursed for not receiving the satchels or are we up the creek?
We're still working on nailing this down. We're aware this is a big source of frustration, I appreciate your patience.

At least you're looking into it instead of giving people the same "Working as intended" canned responses that CS is handing out via email. Thank you.
Any update on the situation?

I got lucky on one of my ques and ended up at the last boss and since no one left the raid, I did get my Satchel. However, I have completed 2 more LFR's since, both time with the Satchel, and have yet to receive either one.
Any update on the situation?

I got lucky on one of my ques and ended up at the last boss and since no one left the raid, I did get my Satchel. However, I have completed 2 more LFR's since, both time with the Satchel, and have yet to receive either one.

That would be while queing as a healer on my Druid.
I have signed up twice as a healer on Xindii for ist part of MV , my MW monk when she was eligible to receive the satchel. Twice, I have either entered the raid on the second boss or have had people leave. Not fair not to get the satchel when it's not my fault I came in late or people left early.
Ditto here. Now missing 2 healer satchels.
I have missed out on at least 4 of these. So frustrating.
I missed out on a few satchels.

They all had the glowing ring with the bag icon on the healer selection.

If your group goes back into queue even a few seconds after entering the raid, you will not get a satchel.

Tanks and healers are now just dropping groups if they go into queue, not sure that is working as intended.
I have had this same issue as OP. I have queued as heals for LFR, new SoO and the ToT during Healer Call to Arms and have not received a single goodie bag.

Also, this seems new to me because this has never happened but, when I run a fresh raid finder for a toon and I dont win loot, sometimes in my loot bag will be an item that does not match my toon. For example, my mage received plate healer boots and my resto/ele shaman received agility mail boots. Not that I needed the items but I have never received mixed up loot like that before from bags.
Yep, so far you owe me 2 satchels.