Not receiving Satchel of Cosmic Mysteries

Bug Report
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
Lost count on how many I am now owed in one day alone doing Heroics and Raids, since I spent the last 2 days on this toon to get him geared up.......I hope its fixed soon.
I just experienced the same problem a few hours ago , twice ! I didn't receive Diddly Squat !
Yup still happening, just ran a raid, didn't get it. So I checked my mail, still didn't get it. Even tried relogging and still don't have it.
You got a response two days ago saying it was "being looked into".

What more could you possibly want?

/sacrasm off
This really is quite frustrating. I've read about how it needs to be a full raid that no one leaves, etc. If this is the case then the satchel is absolutely pointless in LFR situations. Never have I ran a full LFR queue without at least one person leaving and us having to requeue. Never. I've ran on two different healers three different times now with the satchel perk up and have yet to receive it. A tank I run with from time to time says he's queued at least four times with the perk and has never received one either. I hope this is fixed soon.
I dont know how much 'looking into' theyre doing, I basically got the tough !@#$ response ticket and found this thread. I took my paladin out to a lfr and got a satchel (it was not completed with the same people i started with, it just kept looking for people as we moved thru it), so I figured I would do that with my shaman as well. Unfortunately went to 2 LFR's and both didnt grant me satchels, really disappointed this is going on since I hate running for satchels in heros but enjoy running LFR with my healers.
We were able to take some time to look over this particular issue for you and are afraid that for cases where a satchel is not awarded automatically by the looting system we are not able to assist with granting one.

Really Blizzard!
I give up.
/retired lfr lifer healer.
yeah i think i'm also having this issue. hope it gets fixed, til then i will wait til it's resolved to join and not get a chance at my azure whelpling :D

which i hope is soon!
This happened to me around 5 times today, I was chain queuing for LFR and every time healers were the Call to Arms, but at the end of the raid, nothing. Nothing in the mail, nothing in my bags, every single time. Sent in a ticket about it and literally all they said was 'We're looking into it, but we can't help you at all.' ~.~ Thanks Blizz, really.
I've always seen it proc and delivered. If I queue with the "goodies" noted in the dungeon/raid tool AND it's listed as being a reward when I enter the dungeon/raid using the prompt. Something you may want to keep a keen eye on since it's dynamic and the roles can change in the time you're waiting for queue.
And I have still yet to see a post where they claim to have seen the "goodies" listed as rewards upon queue proc to enter.
Still happening, really wanted to go do some SoO LFR on my hunter, saw the CTA tag on healers, switched to my shaman to jump on that, alas, I was cheated.

Made sure my guild's healers know not to fall for it, and I myself won't be bothering to queue to heal at this point.
And I have still yet to see a post where they claim to have seen the "goodies" listed as rewards upon queue proc to enter.

I missed out on a few satchels.

They all had the glowing ring with the bag icon on the healer selection.

09/15/2013 09:31 AMPosted by Raenton
- If the light for your role is lit up when you queue, the satchel is not yet guaranteed. The satchel is only guaranteed if the light is still active when you receive the prompt to enter the raid. What commonly happens is the role is only in "short supply" for a limited time, and it can wear off while you are still in the queue. If the light is no longer lit up when you queue in, a satchel will not be awarded. At this time sadly don't have a way to verify via our logs here to see if your character is eligible for this satchel. Without any verification, we cannot be rewarding them. =(

http://tinypic.com/r/2vmvcz7/5
Tell them thats a load of B.S. and I still want my BagO'Goodies. Ive been screen shotting the last few Ive done.

You can verify grays and whites and greens and who looted what and what they rolled. But you cant tell me if I earned loot or not. Hmm. Yeah.

#LFRtankhealstrike

@Shadowcrypt I believe he means the enter prompt, not the joining menu which isn't updated dynamically.

Regardless, that screenshot is a pretty clear sign that the prompt displayed a satchel.
Put in a ticket about this and got the same reply by 2 different GMs. Automated reply maybe?? I'm glad to know they care so much that they actually read tickets about missing items.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. We just received your ticket regarding your recent Call to Arms satchel issue and thank you kindly for taking the time to contact us. We apologize for being unable to discuss this ticket with you directly; we are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and are doing our best to get to each and every one as soon as we possibly can.

We were able to take some time to look over this particular issue for you and we must be the bearer of bad news, but for cases where a satchel is not awarded automatically by the looting system we are not able to assist with granting one, no matter the circumstances. We can however offer advice as to your best course of action regarding these type of issues, is that you are able to provide your feedback or suggest a change concerning the Call to Arms bonus system. You would do this by using our in game feature that directs your input directly to our Development team.

The "Submit Suggestion" button can be found in the same window that you used to place this ticket. There you can provide a brief rundown of your recommendation or feedback. Though since space is limited, be sure to be as clear and constructive as possible. Or another thing you can do is to use the “Submit Bug” menu as well, that way a snapshot of what is going on with your character for the past few hours can be sent to our Quality Assurance team directly. While they can't contact you directly about this when it's resolved, they will get all the information you report and you can be sure they want the game to run as smoothly as you do. =)

If you do need anything, we will be more than happy to help! Remember to include as much information as possible to ensure that we are able to work on a resolution as best as we can!

@Shadowcrypt I believe he means the enter prompt, not the joining menu which isn't updated dynamically.

Regardless, that screenshot is a pretty clear sign that the prompt displayed a satchel.

Didn't even see that, thanks.

I did get a bag yesterday, and I think we did go into reque a few times.

Wondering if you wont get a bag if the reset to "no satchel" happens while you are in the raid.
We have implemented a fix that should resolve this issue. It will get picked up with restarts tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your reports and your patience.
We have implemented a fix that should resolve this issue. It will get picked up with restarts tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your reports and your patience.

Thanks for the update and fix.
09/23/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Sapperwix

Thanks for the update.
Any chance their will be some notes regarding the changes that were made, or how the system should work now?
Would be great if you said something to the effect of "You will now receive the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries when queuing for the appropriate 'short supply' role for the Call to Arms even if other people in your original party drop your group before completing the instance"