Secrets of the Empire ToT LFR Droprate 5.4

Bug Report
I only got 2 for 12 bosses and DID NOT get one from the "guaranteed" Lei Shen kill.
Just ran through Prim on norm and only received 1 secret, group got bored and disbanded.. now to try in lfr.. 10 to go ... still
Edit: 7 tokens this week, with 1 boss left. (Secrets of the Empire)
It's not bugged for me so far. Got the quest yesterday, and got 4 Secrets of the Empire after 7 boss... been lucky.
So errbody's gonna hate me, but I got 11 freaking secrets this week after killing all the bosses. 7 last week leaves 2 for next week. I kinda hate myself a little for getting freaking 11. This is my one and only toon if that's any consolation (it's not.)
You are certainly lucky. I ran all the raids this week to farm these secrets and I only got 2. Those were off the guaranteed Lei Shen and Sha bosses. I didn't get a single freaking drop for anybody else. I'm in it now for 2 weeks and probably ~ 30 bosses for 5 total secrets.
Any blue out there to confirm this and give an ETA on a fix? I start secrets this week.
Has anyone reported this bug or put in tickets. Ide like to get my cape before the next expansion.
Has anyone reported this bug or put in tickets. Ide like to get my cape before the next expansion.
You'll be told "it's working as intended..."
I get that a Legendary item shouldn't be something quick that everybody and their brother can get but this grinding is F'ing ridiculous. It's not hard, it's tedious. Grind rep to exalted, done. Grind raids for 3 weeks for Valor, done. Grind same raids again for RNG Sigils drop, done. Grind same raids again for RNG Secrets drop, ok. Grind same raids again for RNG Runes, ok. Grind same raids again for specific boss drops, ok. See what I mean here. This isn't challenging to get this cape. The very first quest should tell you, "Hey, this is the Black Prince and I've noticed your accomplishments in Panderia. Would you like the chance at a legendary item? If you accept this quest you'll be required to grind the same dumbazz raids over and over for 6 months in real time." Accept or Cancel. I feel compelled to finish it now that I've started but if I would've known there was this much mindless grinding with 0 real challenge at the beginning I would've bailed. By the time you get this cape the next xpac will be out and this piece will be obsolete anyway.
I'm at 15 with 3 (non-guaranteed) bosses left to kill, on my third week. So I guess I'm doing about average.
Not going to lie I am also having a major issues with this. Been on the quest for just over a month and I have 7.
Not going to lie I am also having a major issues with this. Been on the quest for just over a month and I have 7.

Ouch!

This is my week #1 that will end tonight before the reset, and I have 9 so far with 3 boss left in the ToT 3rd wing... been lucky I must say!
The droprate is currently working as intended. I will forward up feedback that it seems low currently.