Next Expac: lvl 90-100

General Discussion
So seeing as how the BoA gear that Garrosh drops scale from lvl 90-100, is this an indication that next expac will cap us at 100?
only goin to go up in 5's man next xpac wil prob be 95 then 100

they could change it.

For all we know, WoWs next expac could be its last.
I think blizzard has stated that they want to squeeze in more expansions before they hit the lvl 100 mark. And it doesn't really make a difference in terms of power of the character what lvl you are, just about the stats of the gear and the scaling.

Although, I do think another 10 lvl expansion would be cool ^_^ I want to be lvl 100 already! :p
i think next expansion would be lvl 90 possibly lvl 105 i dunno
Those BoA's that say 100 level doesn't mean next expansion we will be going up 10 levels ...more then likely it will 5 levels and 5 levels the next expansion that way you get use of them for two more up coming expansions not just one.
i think next expansion would be lvl 90 possibly lvl 105 i dunno

ahhhh we are already level 90.....lol
this is old news has been talked about for over a month now no reason for a forum
So seeing as how the BoA gear that Garrosh drops scale from lvl 90-100, is this an indication that next expac will cap us at 100?

Or BoA gear will last for the next n+1 xpacs.

If it were 91-95:

Your BoA weapon would be ok once you're 95, and raid gear would be better than that BoA. When 96-100 is released, you'd probably prefer your raid gear for 96-100 over BoA.

Looking on wowhead, even at level 80, heirlooms lose out to the most basic epic gear:
http://www.wowhead.com/items=2.5?filter=qu=4:7;minrl=80;maxrl=80
i wish we hit 100 then 110 lol!

bc 10
lk 10
cata 5
mop 5
^ im pretty sure was to just get us to 90 so as the next big one can be 10. a 50/50 split says nothing but we dont know for sure whats going on, thought the heirlooms are a safe indication

I figured this was possible, but then it occurred to me that if they would put heirlooms in this raid, I don't see why they wouldn't put heirlooms in the next expansion's end raid. Since heirlooms are supposed to be pretty much BIS for each level, it wouldn't make much sense to still be using these items well into the next patch, let alone two expansions later.

Then you consider that next year is the 10th anniversary... and yeah, a nice, round number like 100 seems very possible. Likely, even.

If that's the case then why is the BoA gear dropping of Garrosh level 90-100? It'd make no sense for it to last two expansions.

bc 10
lk 10
cata 5
mop 5
^ im pretty sure was to just get us to 90 so as the next big one can be 10. a 50/50 split says nothing but we dont know for sure whats going on, thought the heirlooms are a safe indication