Any HPallys doing Endless Proving Grounds?

Paladin
Hai,

I've begun doing the endless proving grounds after doing gold with ease and just got past wave 8 after about 1 hour of attempts. But I still seem to be getting overwhelmed and loosing mana quickly at round 9 and everybody dies. Especially that *&^# mage omfg (get out of the fire!) Any suggestions?

I find I'm on top of stuns/interrupts/mana until 8/9 phase then I loose it and go oom.

I am liking the blinding light glyph a lot and I guess I could switch my talents around a bit more. And I need to fix my meta gem. Other than this, any tips? Do you get a chance to drink at any time?
Could be bad RNG, my npc's actually didnt die that fast *other than the tank ofc*, but a few things to ask, are you bringing spirit food / flask to pre-buff before the encounter? Also if you're having mana trouble get the relic of chi-ji, and the shadow-pan healing trinket as a mana battery at your disposal, along with if only for this case go strictly into spirit with gems. I did not do this, but it could help in you case. Cheers, and good luck!

EDIT: Also Eternal Flame is not our best choice in that tier any longer, Sacred Shield balancing is a lot more healing *absorbs* output than ET (since the nerf) and can be balanced if done correctly on all the NPC's including yourself for about 5 seconds in between the CD refreshment.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9972177349

Currently Endless Healer Proving Grounds are broken, only disc priests even stand a chance at the moment because of it(because of how atonement works). Until they fix it, chances are it's impossible to get past wave 15 as a Holy pally. Just as an FYI I got to wave 25 prior to this hotfix, now i'm barely making it past 12 - 14.

Just so you understand what happened. Prior to the hotfix you wouldn't have any mobs carry over to the next waves, or if they did, they would be easily killable in a few seconds. This is because the dps npcs used to do AoE. Now every wave you will still have almost half the mobs up by the time the next wave hits. Overall it makes healing it alot harder because so much more damage is going out because of mobs not dying fast enough.
09/14/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Ieafa
are you bringing spirit food / flask to pre-buff before the encounter? Also if you're having mana trouble get the relic of chi-ji, and the shadow-pan healing trinket as a mana battery at your disposal

Yeah I should bring my own spirit food, I am being lazy and using the one you buy off the vendor (oops). As for my trinkets, I don't really have a choice because I DE'd my old ones before a faction change and can't restore them. Mana is definitely an issue for me so I should be atleast bringing good spirit food!

Also Eternal Flame is not our best choice in that tier any longer, Sacred Shield balancing is a lot more healing *absorbs* output than ET (since the nerf) and can be balanced if done correctly on all the NPC's including yourself for about 5 seconds in between the CD refreshment.

I still think EF is strong but I totally see how SS might perform better in a 5 man group at a low gear level. Definitely going to give this a shot next attempt, thanks!

Thanks Riyon for the info, it really looks impossible to get to 30 at the moment, I agree. The overlap of waves is a huge issue, it's really hard to find time for stuns and interrupts when there is so much damage going out, for me that wave 9 is killer. Even after more attempts last night I can't crack wave 10.

I really hope something is done to make it possible, but still keeping it as something really hard to do. More NPC dps and a mana break or 2 would be the only thing it needs imo.
I only did one attempt on endless before I had to start raid last night, but got to 15 pretty easily. I'm gonna go back in tonight to see how bad it gets past that...

I'm in ret gear atm so I'll say what I did to prep. Spirit food/flask, sac/divinty and I tried illumination glyph, but will probably try out something different tonight. Used lights hammer, although I can see prism being just as good. *edit* I didn't regem for spirit, though I did reforge w/e I could.

You can/should be able to drink after wave 10/20/30 if your adds are down.

Here's a good thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1341151-Holy-Paladin-vs-Proving-Grounds