Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

Arenas
Prev 1 10 11 12 30 Next
We are coming up on 24hours without an update. Is public relations on vacation?
So vendors still aren't up? I'm unable to log in and check myself so I'm just a tad curious (:
the people that spent hours trying to cap, how did you not realize this was a bug so you will lose your conquest.
We're still working on a fix for the Conquest cap so the Conquest vendors can be brought back. I'll keep /poking for info but don't have anything new to share.
Well even though there's no news yet thanks for posting Rygarius.
Looking forward to the problem being fixed, was so ready for s14! STILL AM
Thank you for the post. Atleast we know someone is at the office :)
Please Blizzigrizzlybrownbear.. hurry up.
Imagine if this was an issue with the Valor Cap/Vendor. It would be fixed within the hour. What a joke.
We're still working on a fix for the Conquest cap so the Conquest vendors can be brought back. I'll keep /poking for info but don't have anything new to share.

Freshly brewed Black Coffee for you.
nope......they're gonna remove em........
don't suppose there's an app, for when vendor's are back........
It ain't cheating if its part of the game fool.
PvP needs to stop being neglected. Let's get this problem fixed shall we?
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
Prom hate to tell you, but this is a total waste of time so its not over reacting.....Blizz sucks swamp water. Hours wasted on CQ points for nothing.
This is supposed to be a GAME to have FUN . Blizz dont take yourself so seriously. GIVE THE POINTS BACK. Your not rocket scientists after all, or Doctors that may cure cancer. You are a game that people play to for get life for a while and you guys are sucking at it.
No more updates yet...
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.

I know I know I know I know I know...
Please try and get this taken care of before the week ends.

Pretty please
my only day off is tomorrow, crossing my fingers