Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

Arenas
Prev 1 28 29 30 Next
bringing back conquest vendor's should be as easy as launch of 5.4 with honor vendors being disabled. just click on the enable button :)

OH DAMN! Why aren't you a developer there?! You know so much!

Sigh...
OT: Tels is looking mighty fine and beautiful today.
09/20/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Brewnette
bringing back conquest vendor's should be as easy as launch of 5.4 with honor vendors being disabled. just click on the enable button :)

OH DAMN! Why aren't you a developer there?! You know so much!

Sigh...

Common sense. Seeing as how the issue was with the CP cap and not the actual vendors themselves. The vendors were just taken away to prevent people from spending the exploited CPs.
09/17/2013 09:37 PMPosted by Bellatrux
Cool, several hours AFTER its a known issue we finally get a notification.

Exactly. This is why I'm calling Billing first thing tomorrow and quitting. I'm tired of mediocre service from a company that doesn't have the time to update us on these things sooner.

This was my first arena season so I logged in today very excited to play. I did arena matches for about 7 hours straight, and gathered about 3600 Conquest points.

I thought it was odd that the venders weren't there so I checked Blizzard's website to see if they had posted anything about them being missing. No Blue post so I assumed Horde killed the vender and I waited patiently for it to respawn. I then was notified that conquest had a bug and I was only suppose to be able to earn 2200 Points. Therefore the extra points I earned will be lost. I think it's fair that they are removed but I wish I would have known this.

Thanks Blizzard for a 5 hour delay on that post. I'm not going to spend any more time earning CQ points and I'm done with this game.

Bye
Vendors are back!! YES! even though it took like 4 days -.-
09/20/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Dime
[quote]Cool, several hours AFTER its a known issue we finally get a notification.

Exactly. This is why I'm calling Billing first thing tomorrow and quitting. I'm tired of mediocre service from a company that doesn't have the time to update us on these things sooner.

This was my first arena season so I logged in today very excited to play. I did arena matches for about 7 hours straight, and gathered about 3600 Conquest points.

I thought it was odd that the venders weren't there so I checked Blizzard's website to see if they had posted anything about them being missing. No Blue post so I assumed Horde killed the vender and I waited patiently for it to respawn. I then was notified that conquest had a bug and I was only suppose to be able to earn 2200 Points. Therefore the extra points I earned will be lost. I think it's fair that they are removed but I wish I would have known this.

Thanks Blizzard for a 5 hour delay on that post. I'm not going to spend any more time earning CQ points and I'm done with this game.

So... What you're saying is you gathered 3600 conquest (which was cheating and never intended) and now that you spent 7 hours essentially cheating gathering more than 2200 points you are quitting because it was caught and now you will lose those extra points + gear?

See ya.
nope there not..
09/20/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Cuttyflam

So... What you're saying is you gathered 3600 conquest (which was cheating and never intended) and now that you spent 7 hours essentially cheating gathering more than 2200 points you are quitting because it was caught and now you will lose those extra points + gear?

See ya.

Lmao. That's why I stopped doing arena after I got my 10 wins. I figured it would be a waste of time to go over 2200 since they would just probably take it away anyways.

I got over 2200 from winning randoms and now I'm at 2200. At least I don't have to win an rbg for this week.
nope there not..

Maybe its server by server, mine just got restart and now they are back.
09/20/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Constitution
nope there not..

Maybe its server by server, mine just got restart and now they are back.

Ok I was trolling, my server didnt actually restart but sittign here waiting for laughable responses they seriously did come back.
09/20/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Constitution
Ok I was trolling, my server didnt actually restart but sittign here waiting for laughable responses they seriously did come back.

You are a bad troll and a bad player
@Rygarius Thanks so much for putting up with all the QQers and keeping us informed as much as you could throughout. You seriously deserve a raise
Sargeras is up.
09/20/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Adramelk

You are not telling me anything new mate.
09/20/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Constitution

You are not telling me anything new mate.

I'm going to le troll these guys about le vendors XDDDDDDDD
Arthas vendor is up
OT: Tels is looking mighty fine and beautiful today.

Aww, you are too kind. <3
Suramar up!
Proudmoore up