Corrupted and damaged game files can cause a wide variety of problems and errors.
Updating the game can often resolve these issues, please check for game updates before using the repair tool.
- Open the Battle.net desktop app.
- Click the icon of the game you are trying to repair.
- Click the cogwheel next to the Play button and select Check for Updates.
If your game is up-to-date and the problem persists, use the repair tool:
- Click the cogwheel next to the Play button and select Scan and Repair.
- Click Begin Scan.
- Wait for the repair to finish.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, visit our Technical Support Forums.