- My friend and I are on different realms, we would like to play together
- How do I group with my friend that is on another realm?
- Is cross-realm party available in WoW Classic?
You can party-up with friends on other realms within the same region.
- If you are Real ID or BattleTag friends, simply invite your friend through your Friends list.
- If you are not Real ID or BattleTag friends, type the following into your chat box: /invite Character Name-Realm Name. For example: /invite Khadgar-Earthen Ring
You can quest together, queue for dungeons and battlegrounds and raid on normal and heroic. You cannot trade or join the same guild unless your realms are connected.
Cross-realm party is not available in World of Warcraft Classic.