Blizzard Balance is an electronic balance players can use to purchase Blizzard Entertainment games and services.LOAD BLIZZARD BALANCE
Limitations and Restrictions
- Funds added to Blizzard Balance are not refundable (except as otherwise provided by law), and cannot be converted into cash. Blizzard Balance can only be used to buy designated Blizzard Entertainment products and services.
- Blizzard Balance can only be purchased and used with your country's currency.
- Gifting with local currency to other countries may not be available.
- Blizzard Balance is non-transferable. However, the Blizzard Shop allows you to purchase some items (such as digital games and World of Warcraft game time) as gifts you can share with others.
- The maximum amount of Blizzard Balance you can have on your account is $350, or $110 if you don't have an Authenticator linked to your account.
- You can't use Blizzard Balance to purchase items from the Blizzard Gear Store, in-game products for Hearthstone on mobile devices, or World of Warcraft subscriptions—though you can buy game time in the Blizzard Shop.
- You can't use Blizzard Balance to make purchases on the PlayStation Store or Xbox Marketplace.
- Blizzard Balance can't be combined with another payment method to make purchases.
- As with any payment method, local taxes may apply to purchases made with Blizzard Balance.
- You cannot make partial payments with Blizzard Balance. If you don't have sufficient balance to cover the purchase, you must add additional Blizzard Balance funds or use another method of payment.
Note: To ensure the security of every Blizzard Balance transaction, there may be a delay of up to three days after purchase before Blizzard Balance becomes available for use. Direct debit users can use PayPal as an alternative method of payment.