During technical troubleshooting, you may need to fully uninstall and reinstall a game. To uninstall:
- Click Start/Windows and select All Programs.
- Select the Diablo II Uninstall program from the Diablo II folder.
- Check Delete all files in the Diablo II folder.
- Click Uninstall.
- Go to the directory where Diablo II was previously installed. If the Diablo II folder is still there, right-click the folder and select Delete.
- Using Finder, go to the /Applications/Diablo II directory,
- Move the Diablo II folder to the Trash.
- Navigate to ~/Library/Preferences and delete any files associated with Diablo II:
- Diablo II Preferences
- Battle.net Preferences
- BNUpdate Preferences
- Empty the Trash.
To reinstall the game, use the CD/DVD or download a new copy.