This issue is typically caused by a connection error. Before trying the following steps, check the BlizzardCS Twitter and Realm Status page for any service interruptions. Try the following steps to resolve this error.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the Battle.net update Agent as a security threat.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!