Common ProblemsNo ads or news showing on Battle.net App.
This error can occur when something is blocking part of the Battle.net App. Make sure any personal anti-virus software installed on the system is setup to fully exclude the Battle.net App.
Check to confirm the Operating System Firewall and Ports are open. If you continue to experience issues, do the following:
- Uninstall the Battle.net App
Delete the Battle.net Tools
- Open file explorer/file manager
- Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA%
- Delete the BNet and Blizzard folders inside the %APPDATA% folder if they exist
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP%
- Reinstall the Battle.net App
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, visit our Technical Support Forums (World of Warcraft) (StarCraft II) (Diablo III) (Hearthstone) (Heroes of the Storm) (Overwatch) or contact us.