- How can I check the status of a Battle.net Shop order?
When you place an order on the Battle.net Shop or any of our in-game shops, you can review it on your Transaction History page.
Meaning of each order status:
- Submitted or Pending—Your payment did not complete yet, your transaction is in progress. Please wait for 24 hours.
- Complete—Your order has been shipped.
- Failed—Your payment did not complete. Check our Solutions to Common Payment Issues before you place a new order.
- Canceled—Your order has been canceled. You may place a new order.
- Declined—Your payment was rejected by Blizzard. Contact Customer Support before you place a new order.
You will not be charged for incomplete orders (failed, canceled or declined). If you paid with credit card, your statement might show a pre-authorization hold which your bank should release shortly.
If your order status shows as Chargeback, check our Chargeback Repayment Options.