Setting Up the StarCraft II War Chest Twitch Extension
- I'm a Twitch streamer and I'm having trouble setting up the StarCraft II War Chest extension.
- My Twitch viewers aren't getting War Chest experience.
War Chest: Katowice 2019 introduces over 70 new items, including base-wide building skins, sprays, emoticons, and exclusive portraits. Players can earn experience to unlock these items by playing StarCraft II and by watching eligible StarCraft II streams on Twitch through April 11, 2019.
If you are a Twitch broadcaster and wish to provide your viewers with the opportunity to earn War Chest XP from your StarCraft II streams, follow the instructions below:
- Link your Twitch and Blizzard accounts
- Install the extension
- Install the official StarCraft II War Chest extension
- Configure and activate the extension for your channel, setting it as Component 1 or Component 2
- Set up your channel
- Go to your Twitch Live Dashboard
- Set the Game/Category field to StarCraft II
- You are now ready to begin broadcasting