- I accidentally swapped Covenants and would like to go back.
- I was swapping Covenants but chose the wrong one, can you swap it for me?
- I tried switching back to an old Covenant but the quest didn't start.
Note: Starting with patch 9.1.5, if you reach Renown 80 with a Covenant, you will earn the achievement Renowned, and the below restrictions to rejoin a previous Covenant will not apply to you.
To rejoin a Covenant, speak to the emissary of the Covenant you'd like to rejoin in Oribos:
- The Kyrian of Bastion: Polemarch Adestres
- The Necrolords of Maldraxxus: Baroness Draka
- The Night Fae of Ardenweald: Lady Moonbery
- The Venthyr of Revendreth: General Draven
After speaking with the emissary you'll need to prove yourself to that Covenant again by completing two quests: Prove Your Worth and Rebuild Our Trust. These two quests take each a weekly reset. After you turn in Prove your worth, you must wait until the weekly reset to pick up Rebuild Our Trust. You will only leave your previous Covenant when you turn in Rebuild Our Trust.
When you start proving your worth to a Covenant, you cannot switch for a different Covenant again until you complete Prove Your Worth and Rebuild Our Trust for your last chosen covenant. In addition, after you complete these quests for your last chosen Covenant, you cannot switch for a different Covenant until the next weekly reset.
Note: If you regret changing Covenants, Customer Support cannot assist.