During technical troubleshooting, you may need to fully uninstall and reinstall a game. To uninstall:
- Click Start/Windows and select All Programs.
- Select the StarCraft Uninstall program from the StarCraft folder.
- Check Delete all files in the StarCraft folder.
- Click Uninstall.
- Go to the directory where StarCraft was previously installed. If the StarCraft folder is still there, right-click the folder and select Delete.
- Using Finder, go to the /Applications/StarCraft directory.
- Move the StarCraft folder to the Trash.
- Navigate to ~/Library/Preferences and delete any files associated with StarCraft:
- StarCraft Preferences
- Battle.net Preferences
- BNUpdate Preferences
- Empty the Trash.
To reinstall the game, use the CD/DVD or download a new copy.