- I just logged in and I am missing all my cards.
- Opened Hearthstone and my cards are gone.
- Can't see my Hearthstone collection on iOS or Android device
Your progress in Hearthstone—including collected cards, heroes, and card backs—is tied to your Battle.net account.
If you are missing your Hearthstone card collection, try the following:
- To view cards in your collection (Standard, Wild, or Classic), click the book icon in the bottom left of the My Collection menu.
- Confirm that you are logged in to the correct Battle.net account.
- Make sure you have the correct Region selected by clicking the globe icon above the Play button on the Battle.net App.
- Uninstall any deck tracking software to make sure your files and deck trackers are not corrupted.
If you are still unable to locate the cards, contact us.