- I reached 80 renown with the Necrolords on my druid, but I can't use the Necrolord transmog set on my warrior.
- I reached 80 renown with the Venthyr, but it didn't unlock transmog sets for the other covenants.
Unlocking Covenant Cosmetics for Multiple CovenantsCosmetic rewards for a specific covenant are only available for use cross-covenant once an individual character reaches 80 renown with that covenant. Reaching 80 renown with one covenant will not unlock the appearances for all covenants.
Your paladin reached 80 renown with Venthyr. This unlocks the paladin's ability to use Venthyr cosmetics while belonging to any other covenant. If your paladin wants to use Night Fae cosmetics in the same way, they'd first have to reach 80 renown with the Night Fae.
Unlocking Armor-Specific Covenant Cosmetic Sets
Some covenant cosmetic sets are unlocked by armor type. These can be unlocked as follows:
- The covenant armor set must be the preferred armor type for the character that obtained it
- Renown 80 for that covenant must be reached by the same character who obtained the armor set
- This must be repeated for each armor type that you want to unlock
Your priest unlocks the Necrolord campaign cloth appearances and earned 80 Necrolord renown. Your shaman would still have to unlock the Necrolord campaign mail set to make it available for other mail wearers on the account.