Receiving Error "Zounds! An Internal Error Occurred" When Making Purchase
Common ProblemsI'm getting the following error when I try to make a purchase: Zounds! An internal error occurred. Try again a bit later.
This error message appears when the billing information contains errors or the payment method has insufficient funds. Follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Delete any saved payment methods in your Payment Methods page.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser:
- Add your payment method again:
- Make sure all details are correct.
- Make sure your payment method has enough funds. Depending on your location, you may have to account for taxes or currency conversion fees.
If you tried the steps above, contact your payment provider or try a different method.
Note: An issue has been identified with debit Mastercards. We suggest using other payment methods to place orders if you encounter errors using debit Mastercard.