- Can I play without internet connexion?
- How can I play offline?
Offline mode is available in Starcraft: Remastered, StarCraft II, Diablo 2: Resurrected, and Warcraft III: Reforged.
HOW TO LAUNCH A GAME OFFLINE
To play a game offline:
- Launch the Battle.net App
- In the login screen, click Settings (cogwheel icon)
- Select Continue Without Logging In
If the Play button is greyed out, it means you haven't logged in to this account for the last 30 days.
- You need internet connection to download the game and apply updates to it.
- You must have logged in to the game at least once within the last 30 days before you can launch it in offline mode.
- Matchmaking (versus mode) is not available when playing offline.
- Battle.net social features are not available when playing offline.
- Your activity in offline mode will not count towards your account stats and achievements.
- To play LAN, you must install Bonjour.