- I haven't received my Recruit a Friend rewards.
- My friend paid the subscription, how long does it take to send me the mount?
When you recruit a friend, you can earn a reward for every 30 days of game time your friend adds to their account. You can see the rewards on the Recruit A Friend page, and claim them in-game.
If you recruited a friend and you didn’t earn a reward, here is a list of possible reasons for it.
- Your account was not eligible
- To receive rewards, your own account must have game time at the time your friend adds game time
- Your friend’s payment didn’t complete yet
- If your friend has a recurring subscription, they will be charged only when their current game-time expires
- If your friend was charged, their payment may still be processing, and you must wait until it is complete
- You are not linked with your friend. A link breaks if:
- Either friend chooses to break the link
- The recruiter’s (your) account is without game time for more than six months
- Your friend has already granted you 12 rewards
- A friend can only grant you up to 12 rewards, at which point the link between your accounts expires
- If your friend remains subscribed past the 12 months you will not receive any additional rewards from it
If your friend pays for two, three, or six months, you do not receive two, three, or six rewards all at once. Instead, you receive one reward per month for the next two, three, or six months. You can only receive more than one Recruit a Friend reward on a single month if you have more than one friend recruited simultaneously.
Check our Recruit A Friend support article for more information.
Claiming rewards in-game
To claim an earned reward:
- Log in to World of Warcraft.
- Open your Friends List (default hotkey O) and click the Recruit A Friend tab.
- Click Claim Reward.
Claiming a reward automatically adds it to your account.