- Cannot join a guild
- Error message says already in a guild
- I can't see guild invites
Guilds have a maximum member-count of 1000 characters. You will be unable to join a guild at this limit. Ask the Guild Leader or a Guild Officer to make room for you if the Guild is currently full.
You will only be able to join a guild if it is on the same realm ( or connected realm) as your character.
- Open the Game Menu (default Escape key)
- Click the Interface button
- Select the Social submenu
- Make sure Block Guild Invites is unchecked
- Click the Okay button
Recent Character Transfers
If you can't join a guild after completing a character transfer and have verified you are on the same server as the guild you are trying to join, contact Customer Support for assistance.