- My purchase was not delivered yet, the order status says "Queued"
- How long until my order is processed?
After you place an order in the Blizzard Shop or any of our in-game shops, you can review it on your Order History page. Please note that payments can take up to 24 hours for processing.
- Queued—The payment is still processing, or inventory is not yet available.
- Pending PayPal—Waiting for payment processing through PayPal.
- Payment Review—Payment information is being verified.
- On Hold—The order may need additional data verified.
- Processing—The order is being processed.
- Shipped/Complete—The order has been shipped.
Note: You will not be charged for incomplete orders. Your financial institution might hold the funds for a while, even after an order is cancelled or fails, but they should release them shortly.
- Cancelled—The order has been cancelled by the customer.
- Failed/Declined—The order failed and will not be fulfilled.