Can't Connect to Hearthstone on Desktop or Laptop
- Hearthstone gets stuck in a loop while logging in to the game
- Error: "Your connection timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone servers."
- Error: "The game was unable to log you in through the Battle.net services. Please wait a few minutes and try again."
Before trying the following steps, check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions.
- Make sure your game is up to date by selecting Check for Updates from the Options menu in the Battle.net desktop app.
- Make sure you have the correct option selected from the Region / Account dropdown above the Play button on the Battle.net desktop app.
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum or contact us.