- I can't queue for dungeons.
- I can only join specific dungeons, but not random dungeons.
- "Role unavailable" message when looking for specific dungeons.
There are multiple reasons for a character to be unable to join random dungeons. In most cases, the reason is that your gear item level is too low. Mouse over the dungeon name under the Specific Dungeons section, and this will show the reason you cannot queue for that specific dungeon.
If you are unable to queue for a specific dungeon, instead, the reason is likely to be that your character level is too low or too high for the dungeon.
Other common reasons are:
- You did not select a role to queue for. Depending on your class and what you are comfortable playing, you must select at least one role - DPS, Healer, or Tank - before you can successfully queue for a dungeon. Note that the green flag is not a role, it simply indicates that you're experienced with leading teams through dungeons and are willing to be the group leader
- If you are below level 60 and are leveling up through a Timewalking Campaign, you can only queue for dungeons appropriate to your chosen Timewalking Campaign. To queue for dungeons of other expansions, talk to Chromie, reverse the timeline, and choose the expansion related to the dungeons you want to do
- If you are level 60 and do not own Dragonflight, you will not be able to do Timewalking campaigns, and you will currently only see Battle for Azeroth dungeons
- If you are level 70 and have not completed the very first quest of the Dragonflight Campaign, the LFG tool will be empty. Completing The Dragon Isles Await solves this issue.
- If you used a level boost on your character, you cannot cannot queue for Timewalking or Holiday dungeons for 24 hours
- If you are a Dracthyr and have not yet completed the Introduction quests. Please refer to the Quest Chain "Dracthyr, Awaken" in your questlog and complete all quests offered
If you are unable to use the dungeon finder, you can still walk into the dungeon through the dungeon portal with a pre-made group.