- I'm getting disconnected from the mobile app.
- I can't stay connected to battle.net.
- My friends list isn't updating.
Before trying any of the following steps, check the BlizzardCS Twitter for any service interruptions.
- Make sure the app is updated to the latest version.
- If connected to a Wi-Fi network, switch to your mobile network.
- Close all other running apps on your device and try again.
- If you experience issues on an Android device, try clearing the cache data.
- Navigate to the Battle.net mobile app settings, press Clear Cache, then relaunch the app.
- Navigate to the Battle.net mobile app settings, press Clear Data, then relaunch the app.
Note: Clear Data restores the app to its default state. You will not lose any information.
- Restart your device and try again.
- Uninstall and resintall the application on your device.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!